Abhishek Shekhawat 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 6th June
Published on June 6, 2021 by Abhishek Shekhawat |NATIONAL AFFAIRS:
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Three Buddhist caves discovered by Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) in Nasik, Maharashtra. It is linked with the Tri-Rashmi Buddhist caves which was documented two centuries ago by a British military officer.
- Formula for black pepper micronutrient foliar got patent by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)- Indian Institute of Spices.
- A two-day online event – ‘Oasis of Hope Festival’ organized by Film Division to mark the celebration of World Environment Day. The theme is ‘REIMAGINE, RECREATE, RESTORE’
- ‘Knowledge Economy Mission’ launched by Kerala government to increase job opportunities for knowledge workers.
- Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) meeting held by Defence Minister – Rajnath Singh has given the green light to a mega project to construct six conventional submarines for Indian Navy.
- YounTab scheme launched by Lt. Governor of Ladakh to distribute 12,300 tablets to students to support online education during pandemic.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI), announced no change in the interest rate in its bi-monthly monetary policy
- Union Minister for Environment, Forest and Climate Change – Prakash Javadekar, represented India at World Sustainable Development Summit 2021. Theme of the summit for 2021 is – ‘Safe & Secure Environment for All’.
- NTPC – India’s largest power utility signs agreement to become part of UN Global Compact’s CEO Water Mandate for efficient water management.
- Government of Denmark approves plan of building an artificial island off Copenhagen to protect it from the problem of rising water level. It will be home to 35,000 people.
- Geological Disaster Technology Research and Development Centre reports eruption of Indonesia’s Merapi Volcano for four number of times along with 43 avalanche earthquakes.
- SpaceX launched its SpaceX CRS 22 to International Space Station (ISS).
- Jaipur has ranked 22nd among 100 cities at environmental risk as assessed by the ‘Environmental Risk Outlook 2021’.
- Oxygen generators sent by UK as Covid aid to India, will be installed at Ajmer and Jhalawar of Rajasthan.
- ‘Saghan Plantation Campaign’ initiated by Border security Force (BSF) at India-Pak border in Barmer on the occasion of World Environment Day.
- CM Ashok Gehlot proposed to offer Rs. 330 Crores help to 33 lakhs family affected by the economic crisis due to lockdown.
- Rajasthan got second position in online ranking given by the Union Govt. for ‘Smart City Mission’.
- Nagaur becomes first district of Rajasthan to get all its schools electrified under ‘Ujaas Abhiyaan’