Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 7th June
Published on June 7, 2021 by Just Prep Raj |NATIONAL AFFAIRS:
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Senior-care Aging Growth Engine (SAGE) scheme and portal launched by Minister Thaawarchand Gehlot of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJ&E)
- Ministry of Power signed an MoU with ISHARE – Indian Society of Heating, Refreigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers to start a venture Energy Efficiency Services Ltd. (EESL) to carry out energy-efficient and clean energy solution in HVAC&R – Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration industry.
- HDFC Bank declared to reduce its emissions and usage of energy and water to become carbon-neutral by 2031-32.
- US becomes second largest source of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) to India by replacing Mauritius.
- INS Sandhayak, an oldest Hydrographic Survey ship is decommissioned by Indian Navy.
- Harsh Kumar Bhanwala, former Chairman at NABARD is appointed as Senior advisor to Omnivore, An Agritech venture capital firm.
- Under report titled – ‘Becoming #Generation Restoration Ecosystem Restoration for People, Nature and Climate’ by Food & Agriculture Organization (FAO) and UN Environment Program’s (UNEP), it states that a degraded land equivalent to the size of China should be restored by 2030 to avoid loss of biodiversity.
- 18 Universities ranked under top 200 in Times Higher Education (THE) Asia rankings 2021. IIT Ropar and Indore along with IISc Bangalore among top 100.
- $2.5 million loan financed to Sikkim to upgrade major roads by The Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- In 67th edition of Fortune 500 list of 2021, Cognizant (American largest company) occupies 185th Walmart, Amazon, Apple ranked first, second and third respectively.
- On World Milk Day, International Dairy Federation (IDF) elects Amuls’ RS Sodhi as its board member.
- World Bank study claims black carbon deposit is responsible for the increased glaciers and snow melt in Himalayan Ranges.
- Oman to host first FIH Hockey5s World Cups for men and women.
- According to the reports of Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy, Unemployment rate in Rajasthan during the month of May remains 27.6%
- Jaipur airport ranked at 12th under Cargo Movement in India.
- State government approved CM Anupreeti Coaching Scheme for underprivileged students for preparation of professional course and competitive exams.
- Tafe company to provide free tractor and agricultural machines to farmers under government scheme.
- Qawwal Ustad Syed Sabri, A renowned qawwali singer passed away in Jaipur.
- Gauradhaye Group Foster Care scheme proposed by CM Gehlot for orphan kids in Rajasthan.
- Ashok Lahoti and Lakshman Singh elected as members of Rajasthan State Finance Commission.
- Lalit Bohra of Rajasthan included in the empanelment list of Joint Secretary Rank by Central Government.
- Dr Menaka Bhupesh has been awarded with Dr Ambedkar Women Welfare Award.