Abhishek Shekhawat 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 13th and 14th June
Published on June 14, 2021 by Abhishek Shekhawat |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- To mark the occasion of 7th International Day of Yoga, Ayush ministry in association with Moraji Desai National Institute of Yoga, launched a mobile application ‘Namaste Yoga’ on 11 June,2021.
- UNDP Report appreciates Aspirational District Programme of India as a successful model of local area development.
- 31st edition of Bi-Annual CORPAT between India and Thailand conducted in Andaman Sea.
- ‘Kavach Personal Loan’ Scheme launched by SBI for COVID-19 treatment.
- National Institute of Immunology gets ASPAGNIITM trademark for first indigenous Tumor Antigen SPAG9 of India.
- 4th National Sero Survey to be started by ICMR to assess spread of COVID-19 pandemic.
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) to regulate broadcasting and cable services through new framework.
- Telangana has partnered with Flipkart to supply medical items with drone service under ‘Medicinal from the Sky’ Project.
- India signed an MoU with Kuwait on domestic worker recruitment within a legal framework.
- Defence Minister – Rajnath Singh, unveiled two Centre of Excellence established by Border Road Organization at Seema Sadak Bhawan in New Delhi.
- United Nations General Assembly declare its aim to edn HIV/AIDS by 2030.
- Henri Marie Dondra becomes Prime Minister of Central African Republic.
- Indian Diplomat K Nagaraj Naidu appointed as Chef de Cabinet in United Nations by UNGA.
- US President joe Biden and UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson signed ‘New Atlantic Charter’ at G7 Summit,2021.
- Forex Reserves of India crossed $600 mark to become 4th largest in the world.
- Rebecca Grynspan of Costa Rica, becomes 1st woman head of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD).
- ‘EnVision’ project announced by European Space Agency (ESA) to study Venus.
- Indian-origin Journalist, Megha Rajagopalan won Pulitzer Prize 2021 for investigative reports ‘Xinjiang series’ on China’s mass detention camps.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- Bikaner of Rajasthan becomes first city in India to initiate ‘Door to Door’ vaccination drive.
- Rajasthan government announced to build sports complex in every block to promote sports in the state.
- On the occasion of ‘World Day Against Child Labor’, CM Gehlot announced establishment of ‘High Power Committee’ to make Rajasthan a model state in terms of rehabilitation of child labors.
- Airport Authority of Jaipur started use of ‘Scary device’ to avoid bird hitting problem with airplanes.
- Padma Shri Kailash Sankhla Smriti Van to be established in Jodhpur.
- Governor Kalraj Mishra appoints former Judge of Rajasthan High Court – Pratap Krishna Lodha as State Lokayukt.