Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 17th June
Published on June 17, 2021 by Just Prep Raj |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- MoU signed between Ministry of Ports, Shipping & Waterways and Ministry of Civil Aviation to develop Seaplane service in India.
- Union Tribal Minister Arjun Munda launches ‘Sankalp Se Siddhi’ Mission Van Dhan.
- Indian Council of Medical Research & Indian Meteorological Department launch an expert committee in partnership with an NGO – ‘Malaria, No More’ to eradicate Malaria from India.
- Anand Mohan Bajaj appointed as member of SEBI Board.
- Trusted Telecom Portal launched by the government to prepare a record of trusted sources and products to install telecom networks across the country.
- Yuva Shakti Corona Mukti Abhiyan- a Campaign to aware people on Covid-19 launched by the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
- SIPRI Report 2021: India, Pakistan and China are expanding nuclear arsenals.
- ‘UNESCO Science Report 2021: The race against time for smarter development’ says that Gross Domestic Expenditure on Research & Development of India is unsatisfactory.
- British PM Boris Johnson extends restrictions in UK in order to control spread of delta variant of Covid-19.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- Ex- Brigadier of Indian Army Raghuvir Singh Rajawat passed away in his native place Tonk. He was a Mahaveer Chakra awardee.
- State govt. announces to establish Gandhi Vatika in all cities to plant trees.
- Mohan Singh is appointed as head of Rajasthan Bus Operators Association.
- State Agricultural and Animal Husbandry Ministry Lal Chand Kataria directs to link registered organic farmers to Raj Kisan Organic App.
- Parvati Jangid of Jodhpur named in top 1000 women list released by Republic of Women Organization for humanity service on International Women’s Day.
- Akhil Arora appointed as Chief Administration Secretary of Medical & Health Department.