Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
Rajasthan Current Affairs 2021 – 22nd and 23rd August
Published on August 23, 2021 by Just Prep Raj |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) signs an agreement with Israel’s software company ‘Corsight AI’ to establish AI Centre of Excellence at Tech City in Guwahati.
- President Kovind approves General Insurance Business (Nationalisation) Amendment Act,2021 aiming to nationalise all private companies undertaking general insurance business.
- India’s largest floating solar of 25MW ‘PV Project’ set up by NTPC at Simhadri thermal station in Visakhapatnam.
- Uttar Pradesh govt announced to rename historical event ‘Kakori Kand’ to ‘Kakori Train Action’.
- Indifi team up with Facebook to provide Small Business Loan Programme of worth INR 5 Lakh to 50 Lakhs for advertising on Facebook’s platform.
- FDCI’ Chairman Sunil Sethi to head a committee set up Central Govt to double the production and exports of handlooms.
- Theme song ‘Kar de Kamaal Tu’ launched by Union Sports Minister Anurag Thakur for Paralympics.
- Chinmoy Chatterjee, a former Indian footballer passed away.
- ‘Dalit Bandhu Scheme’ rolled out by Telangana to provide financial aid of INR 7.60 crore for 76 Dalit families in Vasalamarri village.
- Former Uttar Pradesh CM Kalyan Singh passed away. He was also a former Governor of Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh.
- PM Modi launched various projects in Somnath; PRASHAD (Pilgrimage Rejuvenation and Spiritual, Heritage Augmentation Drive) Scheme, Somnath Exhibition Centre, inauguration of reconstructed temple of old Somnath, laid foundation of Shiv Parvati temple.
- Highest Herbal Park of India including collection of 40 species, established in Mana village in Chamoli district in Uttarakhand.
- Broadcast Audience Research Council appoints Nakul Chopra as its CEO.
- India to build additional 100 Earthquake Observatory by 2026.
- The second edition of ‘Zair-Al-Bahr’, a bilateral maritime exercise between India and Qatar conducted the Persian Gulf.
- Under the emergency financial powers approved to Indian Armed forces, Indian Army finalizes deal to buy AK-103 rifles from Russia.
- Shanghai Ranking ‘Academic Ranking of World Universities 2021’: Harvard University ranked first, IISc Bangalore and University of Calcutta included from India.
- Apple Hurun Global 500 most valuable companies listed 12 Indian companies in Top-500. Reliance India ranked at 57th.
- Tokyo 2020 Summer Paralympics Games: Badminton and Taekwondo introduced first time, Official Mascot is ‘Someity’, India sends largest ever contingent including 54 athletes.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS
- CM Gehlot inaugurated Ambuja Cement’s new plant in Mundwa, Nagaur.
- Late Kalyan Singh was 31st Governor of Rajasthan.
- IIT Jodhpur signed MoU with global leader in research Wiley’s WileyNXT.
- ‘Mission Niryatak Bano’ launched by Industry Ministry and RIICO to boost export.