Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
Rajasthan Current Affairs 2021 – 24th August
Published on August 24, 2021 by Just Prep Raj |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Ministry of Finance launched ‘Ubharte Sitare Fund’ of worth INR 250 crore in alliance with Export & Import (EXIM) Bank of India and Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) for export oriented small and medium scale companies in the country.
- Arvind Kejriwal inaugurates India’s first Smog Tower developed by IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay in Connaught Place of Delhi.
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) to provide financial assistance to Integrated Mangrove Fishery Farming System (IMFFS) project in Cuddalore district of Tamil Nadu.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) launched Automation system ‘PRISM’ (Platform for Regulated Entities for integrated Supervision and Monitoring) to boost the compliance of the entities that are managed by RBI.
- The President Ram Nath Kovind appoints La Ganesh as the 17th Governor of Manipur.
- Kamlesh Kumar Pant becomes the new chairman of National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority.
- India’s first Indigenous motorised wheelchair vehicle ‘NeoBolt’ made by IIT Madras.
- Former Indian footballer and Olympic medal recipient Syed Shahid Hakim passed away.
- UNICEF Report: India listed in 33 nations of Asia where climate crisis impacts to highly affect the children.
- India to hold 2nd United Nations World Geospatial Information Congress (UNWGIC) in Hyderabad on the theme ‘Towards Geo-enabling the Global village’.
- United Kingdom Govt and Bharti Airtel co-owned ‘OneWeb’, a satellite communications operator launched 34 satellites into Low Earth Orbit (LEO).
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS
- Himadri Bhatnagar wins title of Mrs. Rajasthan 2021.
- Britain PhD students to conduct research on folk ‘Teja Song’ dedicated Veer Tejaji in Nagaur of Rajasthan.
- 6 athletes from Rajasthan including Devendra Jhajhadiya, Sundar Gurjar, Sandeep Choudhary (Javelin), Krishna Nagar (Badminton), Avin Lakhera (Shooting) and Shaym Sundar (Archery) to represent India in 2020 Tokyo Summer Paralympics.
- Central govt approved products from all 33 districts of Rajasthan in ‘One District, One Product’ Scheme.
- Rajasthan Marudhara Rural Bank receives Excellence Award by State Bank of India.
- Industrialist Lakshmi Niwas Mittal offers investment of worth 190 billion to establish Solar Energy Plant in Rajasthan.
- State govt to launch Mukhbir Protsahan Yojana (Informer Encouragement Scheme) to embolden theft complainers.
- CM Gehlot approves ‘Janjati Bhagidari Yojana’ to encourage participation of tribal communities for their upliftment.
- Dinesh Kumar appointed as head of Rajasthan State Co-operative Services Officers Association.