Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 24th June
Published on June 24, 2021 by Just Prep Raj |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- MoU signed between India and Fiji for collaboration in agriculture and allied sectors.
- A committee of representatives from Army, Air and Navy Forces formed to consult on integrated tri-service theatre commands.
- 9th Asian Ministerial Energy Roundtable 2022 will be hosted by India.
- RBI Report: India stands second after Turkey in Central Bank’s surplus transfers’ share.
- Moody’s predicted India’s growth for 2021 to 9.6% and 7% for 2022.
- Shafali Verma of India becomes first women cricketer to hit 3 sixes in test match.
- MPL, Amul and JSW joins IOA (Indian Olympic Association) to sponsor for Tokyo Olympics 2020.
- The Cabinet of Maharashtra govt. approves the amendments for ‘Heritage Tress’ protection.
- Raghuram Rajan and Esther Duflo joins the Economic Advisory Council of Tamil Nadu.
- Gujarat launched Agricultural Diversification Scheme 2021 for tribal farmers.
- India’s largest solar carport inaugurated by Tata Power at Pune.
- Department of Biotechnology under MoS&T issued a special call to North-Eastern region farmers to provide scientific solutions under Biotech-Krishi Innovation Science Application Network (Biotech-KISAN).
- Israel accomplishes test of Laser Weapon to shoot down drone mid-air.
- Ireland cricketer Kevin O’Brien announced his retirement from One-Day International after a career of 15 years.
- Swimmer Kaylee McKeown of Australia breaks world record of 100-meter backstroke.
- German Pritzker Prize winning architect Gottfried Bohm passed away.
- Credit Suisse Report: Indian super-rich’s wealth slips to 4.4%.
- Trilateral partnership launched between India, Italy and Japan for stability in Indo-Pacific region.
- Indian Minister of State for Education Sanjay Dhotre addressed two meetings – G-20 Education Ministers Meet 2021 & Minister for Labor & Employment Meet 2021.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- First Camel Milk Dairy in western Rajasthan to be set-up in Pokharan of Jaisalmer under Marugandha Scheme.
- Rajasthan IPS Cadre officer Pankaj Kumar Singh appointed as Special Director General of BSF (Border Security Officer)
- CM Ashok Gehlot announced to establish ‘Transgender Security Cell’ to deliver welfare, security and justice to people of transgender community.
- State govt. removes tax and penalty from export of medicinal plant Indian Senna (Sonamukhi).
- State Mines Department declares approval of Rs. 200 crores for treatment and social welfare of Silicosis victims.
- Rajasthan govt. instructed order to RSMSSB (Rajasthan State Ministerial Subordinate Service Board) organize Common Entrance Test (CET) for non-technical posts. The CET Score will be valid up to 3 years.
- Economic Survey 202-2021 Report: Per Capita Income Constant Value (2011-2012) of Rajasthan is Rs. 72,297.
- Rajasthan govt. announce to establish a Social & Performance Audit Authority to deliver benefits of various welfare schemes to target groups.