- India’s Kakatiya Rudreswara Temple of Telengana as
- 42 Virology Research and Diagnostic Laboratories (VRDLs) to be established by Union Govt. at a cost of Rs 324 crore.
- Ministry of Science & Technology (MoST) developed first of its kind Centre of Excellence in Northeast known as ‘Centre for Bio-Resources and Sustainable Development’ at Kimin of Arunachal Pradesh the Northeast
- Under Sujal Project, Puri turn out to be first Indian city to provide 24*7 tap water.
- Tata Power Central Odisha Distribution Ltd to engage with Common Service Centre to enable online payment of electricity bills in rural areas.
- IIT-K launched a Technology innovation Hub named as ‘C3iHub’ to find cyber security solutions for Anti-drones’ technologies.
- A new insect species without wings discovered in Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu is named as ‘Bionychiurus Tamilensis’.
- ‘National Institutes of Food technology, Entrepreneurship and Management Bill, 2021’ passed by Lok Sabha.
- Philippines is the first country in the world to approve production of Genetically Modified Golden Rice.
- Former Prime Minister Najib Mikati (2005-2011) has been appointed as the New PM of Lebanon.
- Indian EdTech Company Byju’s get hold of Singapore’s education platforms ‘Great Learning’ and ‘Toppr’.
- Scientists and experts of India, Russia, Brazil and South Africa to collaborate upon developing drugs against Covid-19.
- India and Russia to hold 12th edition of a joint military exercise ‘INDRA-2021’ from August 1 in Volgograd.
- Steven Weinberg, an American Nobel Laureate and Doyen of Particle Physics dies at the age of 88.
- India’s Priya Malik become gold medalist in wrestling (73 kg) at World Cadet wrestling Championships held at Hungary.
- Spain: Buen Retiro Park and paseo del Prado of Madrid enter the list of World Heritage Sites nominated by UNESCO.
- ‘Intrinsic’, a new robotics company to be launched by Alphabet.
- UN first time approves resolution on vision to contribute towards the global effort of helping visually impaired people.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- Border Security Force to plant arid and semi-arid bamboo tress to prevent desertification in international border area in Rajasthan under Project BOLD. The pilot project has been launched in Tanot of Jaisalmer.
- Sachin Pilot released Poster of ‘Vaani Sanyam’ Campaign launched to honour women.
- ‘Complete Passport Service Centre’ to be established in Kota to provide passport instantly.
- A Committee established on 10th April under M.L. Kumawat for improvisation of Recruitment Process in state submitted its report to CM Gehlot.
- ‘Lakshmi Bitiya Yojana’ initiated in Alwar to celebrate birth of girl child.
- ‘Mein Harshnath Hoon’ – a short documentary based on ‘Harshnath Temple’ of Sikar released on YouTube to promote tourism.