Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 29th June
- India’s first energy company to declare energy compact goals under HLDE 2021, NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation) Ltd aims to install 60GW of renewable energy capacity (wind and solar) by 2032.
- World Bank backs the implementation of SALT Program in Andhra Pradesh by approving a loan of Rs. 1,860 crores.
- Suresh N Patel becomes Central Vigilance Commissioner.
- Infosys’ Ex CEO SD Shibu Lal appointed as chairperson of task force for bureaucratic reforms.
- Union govt. extends term of Attorney General KK Venugopal by 1 year.
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment launches a website to support ‘Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan’ (NMBA) Scheme.
- Chief Justice Ramana released a book ‘Anomalies In Law & Justice’ written by Justice R V Raveendran.
- India’s first Fenton Catalytic Reactor Wastewater Treatment Plant inaugurated in Gujarat.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman approves a stimulus package of 6.28 lakh crore to support covid-affected industries.
- Central govt. allows private players to establish and operate rocket launch sites.
- China starts two units of Baihetan, world’s largest Hydro plant project.
- Pakistan continues to be in Grey List of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
- Delhi Metro won ‘Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement Award’ at Japan Society of Civil Engineers (JSCE).
- Airport Council International (ACI) gives Roll of Excellence honors to Cochin International Airport in Airport Service Quality for 2021.
- Laurel Hubbard of New Zealand becomes first transgender athlete to participate in Olympics.
- World’s largest crypto exchange ‘Binance’ is banned by Britain govt.
- Taj group named as strongest Hotel brand in the world.
- European Space Agency becomes first to hire a disabled Astronaut.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- Bundi city celebrated its 780th Foundation Day on 24 June, 2021.
- Rajasthan Education Minister Govind Singh Dotasara receives title of ‘the World Education Leader of the Year Award’ for his innovations and management in the field of education by Elets Magazine.
- CM Gehlot gives nod to make amendments in Land Allotment Policy-2015 in urban areas.
- Ex-BJP Minister Chunnilal Dhakkad passed away due to post-covid complications in Chittorgarh.
- State govt. release order to not to allow people without vaccination in Bus Stand, Railway Station and other public spaces.
- Kumbhalgarh Block’s Primary Health Centre at Auda of Rajsamand gets ‘National Quality Assurance Certificate’ 2021.
- State level program on International Yoga Day was organized in Udaipur.
- Barmer’s Geeta Kumari got nominated for National Teacher’s Award for her contribution in education field.
- Rajasthan govt. set up ‘Board of Investment’ to promote new industries in state.