- J.B. Mohapatra appointed as Chairman of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT).
- NCERT (National Council for Education, Research and Training) marked its 61st anniversary on 1 September 2021.
- National Mission on Clean Ganga (NMCG) signs an agreement with South Asian Institute for Advanced Research & Development (SAIARD) to make an academic platform for researchers to study and develop capacity building on Integrated River Basin Management using geospatial technologies.
- A commemorative coin released by PM Modi on 125th birth anniversary of Sirla A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
- Jammu & Kashmir LG Manoj Sinha launched an initiative named ‘Saath’ for self help groups women.
- Rajiv Gandhi Orang National Park renamed as Orang National Park by Assam Cabinet.
- Journalist and former Rajya Sabha MP Chandan Mitra passed away.
- Ladakh announced Snow Leopard as state animal and Black-Necked Crane as state bird.
- Veteran Hurriyat leader Syed Ali Geelani passed away.
- Indian economic growth rises to 20.1% in first quarter (April-June) in current financial year.
- India’s National Institute of Oceanography (CSIR-NIO) signs MoU with Russia’s NSCMB for research development in marine science.
- A bilateral military exercise ‘KAZIND-21’ held at Kazakhstan between India and Kazakhstan.
- Germany inaugurates world’s first ever WHO Hub for Pandemic & Epidemic Intelligence.
- According to a report by World Meteorological Organization (WMO), climate and weather-related disasters to surge fivefold in 50 years.
- International Monetary Fund allocates a fund of USD 17.86 billion to India under Special Drawing Rights.
- Photographer Alejandro Prieto of Mexico wins the Bird Photographer of the Year 2021 for his photo titled ‘Blocked’.
- Govt announced food emergency after private banks run out of foreign exchange in Sri Lanka.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS
- Kota’s ‘Aayu App’ by Medcord nominated in Google’s top 16 stat-up.
- Jodhpur railway station honoured with India’s first ‘Platinum Rated Green Railway Station’ by Indian Green Building Council (IGBC).
- Giriraj Agarwal appointed as nodal officer for ‘Prashashan Sheharo Sang’ Campaign.
- State health minister Dr Raghu Sharma announced organization of health camps in whole state in November.
- Governor Kalraj Mishra addressed conference on theme “Contribution of Intellects in Upliftment of Indian Culture and Society” held in Lucknow.
- Biyani Institute of Science & Technology in Jaipur received Leelavati Award 2020 for women empowerment by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
- Jodhpur’s Shipra Rathod wins bronze medal in National Junior Boxing Championship.
- Rajeshwar Singh appointed as chairman of Revenue Board at Ajmer.