- Ministry of Education released a report on its official statistics system ‘United District Information System for Education Plus (UDISE +) 2019-20’.
- Federation of Indian Export Organizations (FIEO) signs agreement with Aramex India to support Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME).
- Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management team up with Microsoft to establish an Artificial Intelligence enabled Centre of Excellence at AJNIFM.
- Asia’s longest and world’s fifth largest High-Speed Track (HST) of 11.3 km in Pithampur of Madhya Pradesh.
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology celebrates 6th anniversary of Digital India, a flagship program of Indian Government.
- International Energy Agency (IEA) suggests India to add 26 GW Hydro Projects by 2030.
- ‘ILO Global Estimates on International Migrant Workers: Results and Methodology’ report- rise in International Migrant Labour to 169 million.
- Two Indians – Gita Gopinath, Chief Economist at International Monetary Fund and Scientist Kamlesh Lulla at National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to be honored as ‘2021 Great Immigrants’ by US Foundation.
- An Indian teacher-student duo discovers three new asteroids in IASC (International Astronomical Search Collaboration) Citizen Science Programme.
- A Bharti Airtel backed venture ‘Oneweb’ launched 36 satellites into orbit by Soyuz rocket from Russia.
- International Hockey Federation (FIH) – Indian Men’s team ranked 4th and Women’s team at 10th position.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- India’s first ‘Doctor Memorial’ to be built in Rajasthan’s SMS hospital to honour their contribution during COVID-19.
- 2021-22 Fourth financial Committee of Rajasthan’s State legislative Assembly and 15 other Committees re-constituted by Dr CP Joshi.
- Mini food Park of 20 crores to be built in Bandra of Barmer.
- ‘Book Raj Monuments’ Application launched by govt to buy online entry tickets for all 33 Memorials and Museums in the State.
- Jahota in Jaipur declared as Rajasthan’s first ODF Plus (Open Defecation Free) Village recently.
- Rajasthan ranked first among all the states in Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojna Rural.
- ‘We Care Campaign’ was launched in Nagaur district to support children orphaned due to Covid-19.