Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 3rd July
- In its historical win against Australia, Indian Women Hockey team enters Olympic semi-finals for the first time.
- Italy dispatches first train for Pune Metro coach.
- Government of India launched an initiative ‘Vidya Pravesh’ for pre-school kids under New Education Policy 2020.
- Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIR) designed a personal reading machine called ‘Divya Nayan’ for visually impaired people.
- National Centre for Disease Control marked its 112th annual day in the presence of Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya.
- According to Crime and Criminal Tracking Network System (CCTNS) Haryana Police ranked as first with 100% marks.
- Deepak Das appointed as 25th Controller General of Accounts (CGA) by Government of India.
- State Agri-Horticultural Society along with Sustainable foundation and Qore3 Innovations launched ‘Krishikarna Project’ in Kerala to encourage hi-tech farming.
- European Union to penalize Amazon with a fine of $886.6 million for violating of EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime celebrated World Day Against Trafficking 2021 on the theme – ‘Victims voices lead the way’.
- Sri Lanka’s cricketer Isuru Udana announced retirement from International Cricket.
- Mike Hendrick, former cricketer of England, passed away.
- Union Minister of Commerce & Industry of India Piyush Goyal attends ‘2nd Indo-US Services Summit.
- Harrapan city Dholavira (Gujarat) and Kakatiya Rudreshwara (Ramappa) Temple (Telangana) of India get added to the UNESCO Heritage List in 44th Session of World Heritage Committee.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- Neena Singh becomes first woman officer to hold the position of DG in Rajasthan.
- Swami Keshvanand Krishi University of Bikaner celebrated its 35th foundation day.
- State govt proposed Central govt to honor Usta Kala of Bikaner with GI tag.
- State govt increases minimum wage for labor by Rs 27 per day.
- Kanya Vatika established in Mansarovar’s Technology Park in Jaipur as a joint initiative of Rajasthan Housing Board and Woman and Child Development.
- Water Resource Department of Rajasthan received the National Water Innovation Award in best technology innovation category.
- Indra Gandhi Canal bags National Water Innovation Award for best water resource department category.