Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 4th and 5th July
- Ministry of Rural Development, Agriculture and Farmer’s Welfare released a compendium based on how the gender issues are addressed by ‘Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana -National Rural Livelihood Mission (DAY-NRLM).’
- ‘Draft National Space Transportation Policy-2020’ released by the Department of Space (DoS) to encourage potential of the space sector in the country.
- ‘Freight Small Cities’ plan unveiled by Ministry of Commerce at consultative meeting headed by HS Puri.
- Department of Science and technology report suggests 4% rise in the role of women in leading Scientific Research.
- LIC Chairman retirement age increased from 60 to 62 years through amendment made by Government.
- Ministry of Commerce & Industry achieves highest merchandise exports of USD 95 billion in Q1 of 2021-22.
- Indian Federation of United Nations Association (IFUNA) appoints Shambhu Nath Srivastava as its Chairman.
- Grene Robotics of Hyderabad develops India’s first Indigenous Drone Defence Dome called as ‘Indrajaal’.
- WAKO India Kickboxing Federation gets recognized as National Sports Federation (NSF) of India by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- 6th BRICS Cultural Ministers meeting 2021 hosted virtually by India on the theme – ‘Bonding and Harmonizing Cultural Synergy’.
- India and China join ‘G20 – The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development’ Tax Framework Deal for Global Minimum Corporate Tax.
- 17th World Congress for Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy addressed by Indian Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan.
- China gets Malaria-Free Certificate by WHO (World Health Organization).
- Covid-19 vaccine funding increased from $8 Billion to $20 Billion by World Bank.
- OCO Global declares ‘Invest India’ as world’s most innovative Investment Promotion Agency of 2021.
- India’s RK Sabharwal honoured with ‘The Order of Polar Star’ – the highest civilian award of Mongolia.
- Richard Charles Branson’s company ‘Virgin Orbit’ launched 7 satellites into space using a modified plane Boeing 747 aircraft.
- Korean Air nominated as 2021 Airline of the Year. This award is regarded as Oscar in the field of Air Industry.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- Bajra Project Centre situated in Bikaner is declared as Best performing Centre for 2020-21.
- Yashaswi Soni of Jodhpur is listed in India Book of Record for her miniature artwork.
- Pratap Singh Khachriyawas inaugurated ‘Green Corridor Road Project’ in Jaipur.
- Citizen Charter to be issued in all Gram Panchayats of Rajasthan on 15th August to ensure their responsible functioning. This Model was drafted by Law Consultants R K Bhuriya and B D Kriplani.
- Pilot Project of Ration distribution through Jana-Aadhar Card launched in Jhalawar district.
- Jaipur International Airport ranked 16th in the list of Indian Airport Authority in terms of travelers.
- Rajasthan ranked at 24th position with the score of 60 points under SDG India Index released by NITI Aayog.
- Ex- Serviceman Uday Vir Singh Yadav of Rajasthan was honoured with the Wake Humanitarian Award 2020.