- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) revised and extended Samagra Siksha Scheme for 5 years.
- Govt to achieve the Loan Disbursement Target to INR 3 trillion in FY 2021-22 under Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojna.
- Supreme Court Justices Hemant Gupta and AS Bopanna states that under Article 161, Governor holds the power to pardon prisoners, including the death row convicts.
- Farmers to get 200 Agro-Automatic Weather Stations installed at Krishi Vigyan Kendra by IMD.
- ISRO launched Health QUEST’ study for upgradation of quality of Indian Healthcare system.
- India’s first home-built aircraft INS Vikrant began its sea trial in Kochi.
- Central Board for Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) launched a portal for customs compliance information portal providing information for 12,000 customs tariff items.
- Bhubaneshwar becomes first city of India to get its 100% population fully vaccinated.
- The world’s largest star ‘Sapphire Group’ found in Sri Lanka.
- Germany is the 5th country to sign International Solar Alliance Framework.
- World Bank to offer a financial loan of $250 million under an agreement signed with India for Second Dam Rehabilitation and Improvement Project (DRIP-2).
- Indian Men Hockey team creates history by winning a bronze medal in Tokyo Olympics after 41 years.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- Rajasthan bags first position in Pickleball competition held at Ahmedabad.
- State Election Commission announced three tier Panchayati Raj elections in six districts.
- Rajasthan Education department to upload data of Physical training instructor (PTI) on ‘Shala Darpan Portal’ before State level School Sports Competition.
- A 19 years-old athlete Bhupesh from Hanumangarh district wins bronze medal in National Athletics Championship.
- Hemaram Choudhary appointed as head of State Public Undertaking Committee in Rajasthan Legislative Assembly.