Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 8th July
Published on July 8, 2021 by Just Prep Raj |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- A new ministry ‘Ministry of Co-operation’ formed by central govt to provide a separate administrative, legal, and policy framework for solidification of the Co-operative Movement in India’.
- Department of Public Enterprise submerged to Finance Ministry from Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprise.
- Coal Ministry releases statistics suggesting decrease in the coal production by 2% in FY 2021.
- Yatra Travel Agency joins hand with Ministry of Tourism to strengthen the Hospitality and Tourism sector in the country.
- 54th round of quarterly survey based on order books, inventories and capacity utilization on Manufacturing sector released by RBI.
- Indian Overseas Bank beats Punjab National Bank to become second most valued Public Sector Bank with market capitalization of 50,000 crores.
- North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Limited (NEDFi) appoints PVSLN Murty as its new Chairman and Managing Director.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India launched an application ‘ICAI BOS’ on the occasion of CA Day.
- ‘Matsya Setu’ App launched by Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairy to promote technologies among aqua farmers.
- Olympic Gold medalist in Hockey, Legend Keshav Datt passed away.
- Indian Economist Kaushik Basu honoured with Humboldt Research Award for Economics for 2021.
- 8th BRICS meeting of Education Ministers held virtually. MoS Sanjay Dhotre represented India.
- AFC Women’s Asia Cup Football tournament 2022 to be held in Mumbai and Pune, India.
- Maana Patel 1st Indian female swimmer and Jabir 1st Indian male athlete to participate in 400m hurdles at Tokyo Olympics 2020.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- MP Bhupendra Yadav of Rajasthan takes oath as Union Cabinet Minister of Labour and Environment Ministry.
- Project Bamboo Oasis on Land in Drought (BOLD) initiated in Nikalmandawa village of Udaipur district.
- State govt proposes to offer discount to retailers on e-vehicles based upon GST return and Battery capacity of the vehicle.
- Rajasthan’s State Legal Service Authority to organize First National Lok Adalat of 2021 on 10 July.
- CM Gehlot announced to establish Ortho-Spine Unit in Mahatma Gandhi Hospital of Jodhpur.
- Lakshman Singh and Ashok Lahoti appointed as member of Rajasthan State Finance Commission.
- Dr Menaka Bhupesh received Dr Ambedkar Women Welfare Award.
- Ganga Singh Gautam honoured with the title of Rajasthan Bunkar Award.