DEENDAYAL ANTYODAYA YOJANA
- The government merged and restructured National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM) and Swaran Jayanti Shahri Rozgar Yojana into Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana Scheme- National Urban Livelihood Mission (DAY-NULM).
- It is being implemented in 193 urban local bodies of Rajasthan.
- It works in the following area:
- Capacity Building and Training.
- Social Mobilization and Institution Development.
- Employment through Skill Training and Placement.
- Self-Employment Program.
- Support to Urban Street Vendors.
- Provide Shelter to Urban Homeless.
- Innovative & Special Projects.
SHAHRI JANSAHBHAGI YOJANA
- The aim of the scheme is to boost partnership between public and government in urban development.
- Two key features are public awareness and development works.
- The scheme proposes that any project should involve partnership of government, public and urban local bodies in following ratio 50,30,20.
- Public awareness is done through organizing camps, seminars, and workshops on sanitation, public health, water storage, roads, construction of schools, hospitals, offices and buildings.
URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT SCHEME FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM TOWNS (UIDSSMT)
- It is a central government scheme which provides basic infrastructure services to urban poors living small and medium size towns.
- It is applicable to all cities and towns except those selected under Jawahar Lal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission.
- Currently, there are 11 sewerage projects going on under AMRUT funding pattern 60:20:20 (GoI:State:ULB).
- These are executed in Chidawa, Nawalgarh, Suratgarh, Bhadara, Laxmangarh, Jaitaran, Ramgarh Shekhawati, Nimbahera, Badi Sadri, Fatehnagar Sanwar, Kushalagarh.
- One water supply project is going on in Kekri for 12 towns.
- RUDSICO (Rajasthan Urban Drinking Water, Sewerage, and Infrastructure Corporation Ltd.) is nominated as nodal agency to implement the scheme in the state.
RAJIV AWAS YOJANA
- Central government has sanctioned worth Rs. 903.15 crore for 19 projects in 16 cities of Rajasthan.
- Under this scheme, Kota has received approval for its Slum Free City Plan of Action (SFCPoA) while draft for Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Alwar, Pratapgarh and Chittorgarh have been prepared.
- 16,132 dwelling units (DUs) to be developed under the scheme.
- RAY projects have been subsumed under “Housing for All Mission-2022” by the Government of India.
RAJASTHAN URBAN DEVELOPMENT FUND
- It was established in 2010 by Government of Rajasthan.
- It works for the comprehensive development in urban areas.
- RUDSICO (Rajasthan Urban Drinking Water, Sewerage, Infrastructure Corporation Limited) is the nodal agency for RUDA.
- Today, the total fund is Rs. 1,000 crore, out of which State government share is Rs. 375 crore and seed capital from ULB’s and UIT’s/FI’s/Banks is Rs. 625 crore.
SEVEN SEWERAGE PROJECTS
- A budget of Rs. 472.44 crores sanctioned by government to install sweage plines and treatment plants.
- Projects is under process in 7 townsof the state.
- They are Banswara, Fatehpur Shekhawati, Ganganagar, Nathdwara, Balotra, Deedwana, Makrana.
SMART CITIES MISSION
- Central government announced the scheme in 2015 with the mission to cover 100 cities under it.
- A fund of Rs. 100 crore to per city for 5 years was granted in order to build better infrastructure and sustainable environment for citizens, provide them with a dcent quality life and smart solutions for the development of the cities.
- Rajasthan’s Jaipur, Kota, Udaipur and Ajmer were nominated under the Smart Cities list.
- Under this project, open air gyms, fire rescue jeeps and bikes, solar city cell, smart roads, smart classrooms, smart toilets, street lighting, public transport system, construction of high level crore per city for 5 years to be given as a grant by bridges, multi-level flyover, WiFi, air pollution monitoring, mosquito monitoring, transportation support and allocation for parking spaces, installation of water ATM machines are being carried out.
- AMRUT stands for Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation .
- It was launched in June,2015 by central government.
- Its purpose is to improve infrastructure and provide better services to citizens.
- The project is coonected to Swachh Bharat Mission as it includes setting up water supply facilities, sewerage netwroks, stormwater drains, urban transport and open and green spaces to selected 500 cities in the country.
- Rajasthan’s 29 cities have been selected for the mission.
- They are Alwar, Beawar, Sikar, Nagaur, Bhiwadi, Pali, Sawai Madhopur, Tonk, Hanumangarh, Bundi, Sujangarh, Dholpur, Gangapur City, Chittorgarh, Bhilwara, Sri Ganganagar, Churu, Jhunjhunu, Baran, Kishangarh, Hindaun City, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ajmer, Kota, Bikaner, Udaipur, Bharatpur and Jhalawar.
- The amount is released by Government of India to State government to RUDSICO and finally to respective executive agencies.
- Till now 3 installments are released.
LED LIGHT PROJECT
- It is the Energy saving Project to increase lighting level on the roads and reduce the electricity consumption.
- The work has been completed in 190 local bodies while 1 local body work is still under process.
- Till December 2020, the state government has achieved a target of setting up 11.55 lakh LED lights.
SWACCH BHARAT MISSION (URBAN)
- A mission to make clean India (Urban) with publich participation and support.
- Construction of personal domestic toilets and public/community toilets.
- Implementation of activities of urban solid waste wastemangement.
- 3.46 lakh domestic toilets have been constructed up to December, 2020.
- Under SBM, all ULB’s have been certified at least once by Quality Council of India as well.
INDIRA RASOI YOJANA
- The government of Rajasthan launched “Indira Rasoi Yojna” on 20th August, 2020 in 213 urban local bodies.
- The scheme is implemented through 358 permananet kitchens with a motto, “Koi Bhukha Na Soye”.
- The provision for the scheme is made Rs 100 crore per year.
- Lunch and Dinner are provided to people at Rs 8 per plate with the Rs 12 grant from the government.
- The government has proposed to build a road of 303.04 km in 181 Urban Local bodies of the state.
- Out of this, 6 works are pending while 171 has been completed with the expenditure of Rs. 336.02 crore.
PRADHAN MANTRI AAWAS YOJANA
- It is an affordable housing scheme for homeless economical weaker section section with (annual income up to 3.00 lakh) and lower income group (annual income 3.00 to 6.00 lakh).
- Projects are divided into three categories- Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP), Beneficiary Led Individual Construction (BLC) and houses on Private developer land which is under provision of Chief Minister Jan Awas Yojana – 2015 have been sanctioned by concerned Development Authority/Urban Improvement Trust/Urban Local Bodies under Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) vertical of PMAY-Urban.
- Total 2,31,020 houses have been sanctioned under PMAY-Urban in the State of Rajasthan.
- At present 57,864 houses are under progress and 8,040 have been completed.
RAJASTHAN TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT FUND
- RTIDF is an initiative of the state government that ensures management of well-organized, safe, pollution free, and easy transport system.
- It provide funds and loan amounts to the departments/urban local bodies/company and corporations related to transport management.
ONLINE SERVICES BY LOCAL SELF GOVERNMENT
It also provide online services to urban citizens such as:
- Online Building Plan Approval System
- Trade License and Auto Renewal
- Fire No Objection Certificate (NoC)
- Sewer Connection
- UD/Property Tax
- Land Conversion (90A)