Abhishek Shekhawat 0 Comments
STATE FLAGSHIP SCHEME FOR WEAKER SECTION | RAS | REET | PATWARI
Published on February 12, 2022 by Abhishek Shekhawat |The state government of the Rajasthan has declared following schemes under State Flagship Program to bring the development and empowerment of the weaker section of the society under the light.
Last Updated on March 14, 2023 by Abhishek Shekhawat
Shudh Ke Liye Yudh Abhiyan
- The government has launched this campaign to curb the adulteration and provide pure food commodity to consumers of the state.
- It was initiated on 26th Oct, 2020 by CM Gehlot.
- A team has been constituted to monitor the campaign which includes administrative officer, police officer, food safety officer, enforcement officer, legal metrology officer and dairy representative.
- Unlike earlier when this was conducted only on festivals, this will be now processed throughout the year.
Nirogi Rajasthan Abhiyan
- State government has initiated a campaign to prioritize health of citizens.
- An online portal along with the toll-free helpline number has been installed to provide free information on various diseases to public.
- People have been selected from each gram panchayat and wards to be trained as health volunteers (Swasthya Mitra).
- 79,731 Swasthya Mitras have been selected and trained for villages and 14,007 Swasthya Mitras in urban wards.
Mukhya Mantri Nishulk Dava Aur Jaanch Yojana
- Medical, Health and Family Welfare Department of Rajasthan has launched this scheme to sponsor expenses of medicines and medical tests.
- It will support people from underprivileged and economical weaker section.
- Under the scheme, government will provide free medicines and test facility to such citizens.
- At present in this scheme, 713 essential drugs, 77 sutures and 181 surgical items are listed.
Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthaya Bima Yojana
- This scheme aims to provide quality health insurance to low-income people of the state.
- It insures an amount of 5 lakh to each family every year.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme can avail the cashless hospitalization and medical coverage in a network hospital registered under the scheme).
- Here, poor families refer to the families selected under NFSA-2013 and SECC 2011.
Mahatma Gandhi Government English Medium Schools (MGGES)
- Rajasthan government announced to start Government aided English Medium in the state.
- It is named after Mahatma Gandhi to commemorate his 150th birth anniversary.
- The school is opened with the idea of providing quality education from class 1st -12th in English medium to students who cannot afford expensive private school education.
- These schools have been started in every district headquarter.
- Out of total 301 blocks in the state, MGGEM is being run in 168 blocks while other 134 blocks have Swami Vivekananda modal schools.
₹1 per kg wheat
- Under National Food Security, state government launched this scheme in 2019.
- Food and Civil Supply department to supply 35 kg of wheat per Ration Card to AAY families and 5 kg wheat per unit to BPL and State BPL families at 1 per kg.
- State government started a policy in 2019 to provide financial assistance to silicosis patients.
- Silicosis is a kind of an incurable disease caused due to exposure to labour dust from mines, factories, stone breaking, grinding stone, powder making, ballast, sand stone, sculpture etc.
- Under this scheme, government will look into the identification, rehabilitation of patients and control such work places to prevent disease.
Mukhya Mantri Kanyadaan Yojana
- This scheme has replaced the Sahyog and Uphar Yoajana.
- Under this scheme, government provides help of Rs 31,000 to girls above 18 years of age belonging to SC, ST and other minority community under BPL category for their marriage.
- An additional incentive of Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000 is given to matric and graduate pass girls.
- An amount of Rs 21,000 is payable to girls of remaining sections of BPL category, Antyodaya families, Aastha card holders, economically weaker widow women, specially-abled persons, marriage of girls of beneficiaries in Palanhar and women players of 18 and above years age. They will be also given an additional incentive of Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000, if they are matric and graduate pass.
Mukhya Mantri Old Age Samman Pension Yojana
- This scheme has been introduced to support old age people.
- A monthly pension of Rs 750 is given to women aged 55 years or above and to men aged 58 years and above.
- While an amount of Rs 1,000 is given to people aged 75 years and above
Mukhya Mantri Ekal Nari Samman Pension Yojana
- Widow, Divorced and Abandoned women are eligible under this scheme.
- Pension amount payable to such women is categorized in following way:
- 18-55 years – Rs 500/month
- 55-60 years – Rs 750/month
- 60-75 years – Rs 1,000/month
- Above 75 years – Rs 1,500/month
Mukhya Mantri Vishesh Yogyajan Samman Pension Yojana
- Government launched the pension scheme to provide financial aid to specially disabled people.
- The pension amount varies from Rs 750 to Rs 1,500 per month to various disabled persons.
- The scheme offers financial support to children whose parents have either died or serving life imprisonment
- It also takes care of the children who has lost one parent while other is serving life imprisonment.
Rajasthan Agro-processing, Agri-business and Agro-export Promotion Policy, 2019
- To boost Agri-infrastructure and establish Agri-processing units in the state, the government is to provide financial subsidy to farmers, organizations and entrepreneurs.
- The capital subsidy will be 50% up to 100 lakhs to farmers and organizations.
- Eligible entrepreneurs will get 25% of subsidy up to 50 lakhs.
Mukhya Mantri Laghu Udyog Protsahan Yojana
- It is to support small scale entrepreneurs by providing them various subsidies on loans.
- 8% on loan up to 25 lakhs, 6% on loan up to 5 crores, 5% on loan up to 10 crores
The Rajasthan Micro, Small and Large Enterprises (Facilitation of Establishment and Operations) Act
- The act regulates operations of these enterprises.
- It provides exemption from certain approval and inspections.
- It issues acknowledgement certificates to such enterprises to start their business.
Rajasthan Investment Promotion Scheme 2019
- State government launched the scheme to increase economic growth and bring in more job opportunities.
- It will help setting up rapid, sustainable and balanced industrial development by providing benefits and exemptions to manufacturing service sector enterprises on their new investments.
Jan Soochna Portal
- This is an online service where government provides information about its various running schemes on the portal.
- It promotes transparency as well as create awareness.
- Currently, there are 277 information about 99 schemes of 55 departments.
- This information keeps getting updated.
Jan Aadhar Card Yojana
- It is recognized as identity proof of address document of every family which is the resident of the state.
- The objective is to prepare a data base of all the families in the state and allot them a unique number card.
- Under this scheme, the enrolled families can enjoy benefits of all the government welfare schemes.
- It makes the government services accessible to common people.