Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 4th June
Published on June 4, 2021 by Just Prep Raj |NATIONAL AFFAIRS:
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MoPNG) extended the target year by 2 years to achieve 20% ethanol-petrol blending i.e., 2023 to 2025.
- SDG India Index 2020-2021 released by NITI Aayog. Kerala ranked first while bihar stood last in state list. In UTs, Chandigarh retain top position while Daman & Diu and Dadar & Nagar Haveli are worst performers.
- Union Cabinet of India under PM Modi, signed various MoU on June 2:
- Signed agreement with Shanghai Cooperation Organization in field of mass media.
- In the field of sustainable urban development with Japan.
- In the field of mineral resources with Argentina Republic.
- In the field of of sustainable urban development with Maldives.
- Ministry of of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare signs MoU for 4 pilot projects with various organisations:
- Agriculture Management and Farmer Service with Patanjali Organic Research Institute in Haridwar (Uttarakhand), Hamirpur (UP), Moraina (MP).
- Amazon Web Services to develop Digital Innovative Ecosystem in Agriculture.
- ESRI India Pvt. Ltd. to build National Agricultural Geo Hub.
- Agribazar India Pvt. Ltd. with State Agriculture Department of Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh.
- A report titled ‘One year of INDIAai’ was released to mark first anniversary of National AI Portal.
- Paytm to raise $3 billion to launch largest IPO in India.
- Adar poonawalla is appointed as Chairman of Magma Fincorp limited, a Mumbai based non-banking finance company.
- Former Justice of Supreme Court of India, Aruna Kumar Mishra is appointed as NHRC Chairperson.
- A state planning body – Goa Institution for Future Transformation (GIFT), formed by Goa government similar to NITI AAYOG at Central level. It will be headed by Chief Minister of Goa.
- Bahrain’s capital Manama bagged first position for third consecutive time in AIRINC Global 150 Cities Index for Financial Attractiveness. Delhi and Mumbai only cities from India in the list.
- An international two day virtual summit – 2021 P4G Seoul Summit hosted by Republic of Korea on theme Green Recovery and 2050 Carbon Neutrality.
- UK plans to develop ‘Global Pandemic Radar’- an advanced international pathogen surveillance network in collaboration with World Health. Organization.
- The first ever Asia Pacific Public Sector Cybersecurity Executive Council launched by Microsoft.
- SpiceJet’s healthcare institution – ‘SpiceHealth’ receives Asia Pacific ‘Gold Stieve Award 2021’ for medical innovation.
- Tsang Yin-Hung of Hong Kong becomes fastest female climber to reach peak of Mount Everest in 25 hours 50 mins.
- Parliament of Israel elects Isaac Herzog as it’s 11th President.
- Novak Djokovic defeated Alex Molcan to win his 83rd career title in tennis at 2021 Belgrade Open.
- At International Weightlifting Federation’s Junior World Weightlifting Championship 2021 organized in Tashkent, Achintya Segulo of Indian wins silver in men’s 73kg category.
- Ramgarh Vishadhari Wildlife Century of Bundi to become fourth tiger reserve of the state.
- Ramesh Gandhi of Jaipur has been awarded with the Research Excellence Award 2021 by Institute of Scholars, Bangalore.
- Turmeric camel milk products have been launched by National Camel Research Center in Bikaner.
- For 2020-21, Per income capita of state at Constant Price (2011-12) is 72,279 INR and Current Price is 1,09,386 INR.
- Shekhawati University to be first University of Rajasthan to establish a Herbal Park.
- Raghunath Singh Kapur, first Director General of Police of Rajasthan ( January, 1951), passed away.
- State Government has formed M.L. Kumavat Committee to organize RAS and other RPSC exams in given frame of time.