Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 1st July
Published on July 1, 2021 by Just Prep Raj |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Supreme Court orders to implement ‘One Nation, One Ration Card’ Scheme in all States and UTs by July 31.
- Ministry of Jal Shakti released Glacial Lake Atlas of Ganga River Basin.
- Study on ‘Not-for-Profit’ Hospital Model released by NITI AAYOG.
- Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) team up with Intel India to launch first ever initiative ‘FIRE’ to promote deep technology-based research in India.
- Pradhan Mantri Formalization of Micro Food processing Enterprises Scheme marked its first anniversary under Atma Nirbhr Bharat Abhiyan.
- INS Kiltan joined military exercise with South Korea in East China Sea.
- Zen Garden and Kaizen Academy inaugurated in Ahmedabad by PM Modi.
- Amitabh Kant, CEO of NITI Aayog, term extended by 1 year.
- The Principal Scientific Adviser office to Government of India launched ‘Atma Nirbhar Krishi App’.
- International Cricket Stadium to be built in Bokaro of Jharkhand with the help of SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant.
- Turkmenistan’s capital Ashgabat ranked as most expensive city in the world. Mumbai stands at 78th
- India ranked as 20th in Global Start-up Ecosystem Index 2021. US becomes first.
- Colliers Report: Beijing topped while Bengaluru stands at 6th among top 10 established technology submarkets in APAC.
- World Health Organization pair up with World Intellectual Property and World Trade Organization to launch a joint platform for tackling COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) signs an agreement with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company to build mega chemical projects in UAE.
- Next Generation Window – ‘Windows 11’ officially launched by Microsoft.
- Indian Ambassador in China presented 10 translated books of Modern Indian Literature to Shanghai Co-operation Organization (SCO).
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- State govt. makes it mandatory for all state government employees to declare their immovable property annually.
- Rajasthan Education Board to initiate ‘Mission Samarth’ Program in new session for special children.
- The proposal of 10% increase in water usage for industrial purpose postponed for this Financial Year.
- According to a survey ‘Jodhpur Medical College’ ranked best among all medical colleges and hospitals in Rajasthan for children’s treatment facilities and care.
- State Minister Shanti Dhariwal launched a web portal for feedback of citizens under ‘Prashashan Sheharo ke Sang 2021’.
- Hall of Nuclear Power Gallery to established in Jaipur city to promote awareness among students and common people about nuclear energy.
- Head of Rajasthan Foundation Dheeraj Srivastava launches first ever Hindu calendar printed in Rajasthani language.
- Bhojasar Gram Panchayat in Jhunjhunu awarded with Nanaji Deshmukh Rashtriya Gaurav Sabha.