Abhishek Shekhawat 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 10th June
Published on June 10, 2021 by Abhishek Shekhawat |NATIONAL AFFAIRS:
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Piramal Foundation along with NITI Aayog initiated ‘Surakshit Hum Surakshit Tum Abhiyaan’ in 112 Aspirational districts to help poor people by providing home-care aid to COVID-19
- India Plastic Challenge Hackathon 2021 launched by Union Minister Prakash Javadekar. An Awareness Campaign on single use plastic also began.
- Government’s Food Grain Scheme to distribute free wheat and rice under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojna (PMGKAY) extended till November in 2021.
- The sixth batch consisting of Rafale Fighters arrives in India.
- India’s GDP growth to remain 8.3% for FY22 and 7.5 % for FY23 according to World Bank.
- Airports of Delhi and Hyderabad received recognition as Asia-Pacific Green Airports by Airport Council International (ACI).
- Anup Chandra Pandey, former UP Chief Secretary, becomes Election Commissioner.
- New e-filing portal launched by the Income Tax Department.
- Gujarat launched a mobile app and ‘e-Nirman’ portal for workers of unorganized sector.
- Punjab is the first Indian state to launch Digital locker Facility for farmers.
- Choguel Kokalla Maiga is elected as new Prime Minister of Mali.
- Second United Nations Global Sustainable Transport Conference to be held in Beijing.
- MIT top ranked university in QS World University Rankings 2022.
- According to Economic Intelligence unit (EIU), Auckland of New Zealand is the most liveable city of the world whereas Damascus remains the least liveable city.
- State government approved ‘CM Kisaan Mitra Urja Yojna’ to grant minimun 1 thousand and maximum 12 thousand rupees on electricity bill of meter registered farmers.
- Health Co-ordinators to be appointed under CM Cheeranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme.
- ‘Gyaandoot Program’ initiated by government for college education to motivate students during pandemic.
- Fintech Digital university to be established in Jodhpur
- Second ‘Desert Edge Global Film Festival’ was organized in Sirohi district during 8-11 March.