Abhishek Shekhawat 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 12th June
Published on June 12, 2021 by Abhishek Shekhawat |NATIONAL AFFAIRS:
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- An Action Plan initiated by Maharashtra govt. to protect tress that are 50 or more years old in urban areas.
- All India Survey on Higher Education 2019-2020 report released by Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal.
- Under Swachch Bharat Mission, Govt. to give fund of INR 40,700 Crore to accomplish goal of Solid and Liquid Wasre Management in 2 lakh villages.
- India’s first Digital health center – Koita Centre for Digital Health to be launched by IIT Bombay.
- Model of Panchayat Citizens Charter for better service delivery released by Panchayati Raj Minister, Narendra Singh Tomar.
- A commemorative postage stamp released by Harsh V Shringla to mark 70th anniversary of Indian-German Diplomatic ties.
- Environmentalist Radha Mohan, a recipient of Padma Shri Award, passed away.
- Aruna Tanwar is the first Indian to qualify Paralympic Games in Taekowondo.
- As per ‘Global Skills Report’ 2021 by Courseera, India ranked at 67th position.
- RS Sodhi of Amul Ltd. receives honor of Asia Pacific Productivity Champion of 2020.
- A cooler exoplanet with water clouds similar to like Neptune found by International Astronomers known as – TOI-1231 b.
- 5 countries – Albania, Brazil, Ghana, Gabon and UAE become non-permanent members of UNSC for term 2022-23.
- Padma Shri Awardee, famous neurologist Dr Ashok Pangadiya passed away. He was also awarded by UNESCO for his contribution in social services.
- Maharana Pratap’s Bronze Idol to be established on Maharana Pratap Jayanti on 13th June is made by sculptor Mahavir Bharti.
- Rajasthan Secondary Education Board became first in India to provide students with online facility for document correction for exams.
- Prabhakar Joshi of Rajasthan is appointed as Deputy Head Investigator of Border Security Force in Gurdaspur sector of Punjab.
- Genome Sequencing of Corona Virus to be started in Jaipur district soon.
- Pilot Project of ‘Emergency Response Support System’ launched in Alwar and Bharatpur district.
- Arvind Bishnoi awarded with Global Excellence Award 2020 for environment protection in Rajasthan
- A committee is organized under the Chairmanship N.K Kothari to prepare report for ‘New Mineral Plan’ 2021.