Abhishek Shekhawat 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 16th June
Published on June 16, 2021 by Abhishek Shekhawat |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Bihar’s GI certified mangoes ‘Jardalu’ exported to UK.
- India stands at 14th position in charity according to World Giving Index 2021.
- Government announces mandatory hallmarking of gold jewelry and artefacts June 15, 2021 onwards.
- IIT Ropar designs power free CPAP (Continuous positive airway pressure) device ‘Jivan Vayu’.
- A MoU signed between SJVN Ltd, a hydroelectric power generation company and the National Institute of Wind Energy for development of Solar, Wind, Hybrid (Wind & Solar) energy projects.
- ‘Project O2 for India’ launched by Government of India to ensure adequate availability of medical oxygen and hospital beds.
- Ambuja Cements ties up with NABARD to Skill rural Youth.
- Wrestler Vinesh Phogat bags gold at Poland Open Ranking Series.
- Sanchari Vijay, a noted Kannada actor passed away. He had received National Film Award for best actor in 2015 for Kannada movie ‘Naanu Avanalla….Avalu’.
- Telangana AI Mission initiated a program ‘Revv Up’ to speed up AI Startups.
- European Space Agency will send first wooden satellite called WISA to space to test applicability of wooden materials in spacecrafts constructions.
- China’s first human spaceflight ‘Shenzhou’ to take off from Gobi Desert.
- PM Modi presents High-Level Dialogue on ‘Desertification, Land Degradation and Drought’ at United Nations.
- Indian External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar inaugurates Mahatma Gandhi Library at University of Nairobi.
- WHO’s Global Air Pollution and Health Technical Advisory Group appoints an IIT Professor Mukesh Sharma as Honorary member.
- Benedetto Vigna becomes CEO of Italian car company ‘Ferrari’.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- Barmer ranked as first among all districts in the state to provide employment to rural under MNREGA.
- Dr C.P Joshi inaugurated Digital Bal Mela 2021 in Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan provisioned to invest INR 500 Crore in Tourism development under FYI 2021-2022.
- Bikaner to receive an amount of INR 302 Crore for Crop Insurance claim under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna.
- 5 Gram Panchayat of Rajasthan nominated as Brand Ambassador under Mission Antyodaya Yojna. They are – Lakshmangarh and Bahram Ka Baas (Alwar), Baadi (Jodhpur), Gogunda (Udaipur), Chani Badi (Hanumangarh)
- Banwari Lal Sharma appointed as Rajasthan State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.