Abhishek Shekhawat 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 18th June
Published on June 18, 2021 by Abhishek Shekhawat |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Ministry of Culture to build National Maritime Heritage Complex (NMHC) at Lothal, Gujarat.
- Union Cabinet approves plan to replace 246-year-old Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) with 7 corporate entities owned by the government.
- Deep Ocean Mission approved under Blue Economy Initiative.
- H-Energy of India signed an agreement to supply Regasified -Liquified Natural Gas (R-LNG) to Petrobangla of Bangladesh.
- Government plans to set up a committee on Energy Efficiency and Low Carbon Technologies.
- According to IEA, India will add 17 GW renewable capacity in 2021.
- India’s GDP growth for FY22 estimated 9.5% by CII (The Confederation of Indian Industry)
- Ministry of Tribal affairs launches ‘ADI PRAKASHAN’ portal in partnership with UNDP to impart training to tribal people.
- Brussels: 31st NATO Summit 2021 held.
- According to World Competitiveness Index 2021, India stands at 43th position among 64 nations. Switzerland ranked first.
- World Bank and IMF set up high-level advisory group for Economic Recovery and Growth in view of covid crisis.
- WHO report ‘Children and Digital Dumpsites’ claims that 18 million children at risk of health hazards while working at e-waste dumpsites.
- India agrees to increase Line of Credit up to 100 million USD for Solar energy projects in Sri Lanka.
- Satya Nadella appointed as Chairman of Microsoft.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- Hridyeshwar Bhati of Jaipur, also known as mini Stephen Hawking of India, passed away.
- First Airport style bus stand of Rajasthan to be built in Jodhpur by RSRTC.
- Farmers to receive Rs. 1000 per month under CM Kisan Mitra Urja Yojna.
- S. Sandhu appointed as UDH (Urban Development & Housing) advisor by state government.
- IIM Udaipur named in the list of top 101 institutions of management under QS World Rankling 2021.
- Jeetmal Khant, former MLA of Banswara constituency, passed away.
- Jodhpur stands as the second most polluted city of Rajasthan in recently published World Air Quality Report 2020.