Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 1st & 2nd August
Published on August 2, 2021 by Just Prep Raj |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Vice Admiral SN Ghormade becomes new Deputy Chief of Naval Staff.
- Govt approves two more commercial and strategic underground storage facilities at Chandikhol and Padur under Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) Program.
- Cyrus Poonawala, the founder of Serum Institute of India (SII, Pune), to be awarded with Lokmanya Tilak Award for his contribution during pandemic.
- Coconut Development Board (Amendment) Bill 2021 passed in Rajya Sabha. The Chairman of the board will be the non-executive director. Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh are allowed to nominate their representatives on the board.
- Ministry of Science & Technology develops ‘Biotech- PRIDE (Promotion of Research and Innovation through Data Exchange) Guidelines’ to fortify information exchange and promote research and innovation.
- NISAR (NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar) Satellite to be launched in 2023. It is a Joint Mission of ISRO-NASA to observe and measure changes in the surface of the earth.
- National Mineral Inventory estimates 501.83 MT of Gold Reserves in India.
- Indore is the only Indian city to become part of International Clean Air Catalyst Program launched by US Agency for International Development.
- V. Sindhu wins bronze medal at Tokyo Olympics. She becomes first Indian woman to win two medals in Olympics.
- Peru celebrated 200 years of independence from Spanish Empire on 28 July.
- USA imposes sanctions on Cuban leaders and police force as people protests against the Communist government.
- 12th round of high-military talk was held between India-China regarding 14-month long standoff in eastern Ladakh.
- Addressed G20 Culture Minister’s Meeting hosted by Italy. It aimed to protect and promote culture and creativity to work for technology, sustainable growth and climate change.
- BRICS Anti-Terrorism Working Group finalized ‘Counter Terrorism Action Plan’ to strengthen cooperation within BRICS Countries to fight against terrorism.
- India to become President of United Nations Security Council (UNSC) for August month. It will host various events to deal with the matter of terrorism, maritime security and peacekeeping.
- Simon Biles withdrew Olympics all round Gymnastics finals by declaring herself not being prepared for the event.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- CM Gehlot launched ‘Ghar Ghar Aushadhi Yojna’ on 1st August 2021in Jaipur to mark 72nd anniversary of Van Mahotsav.
- India’s biggest Panchakarma Park to be built in Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurveda University in Jodhpur.
- Rajeshwar Singh take over as Chairman of Board of Revenue at Ajmer.
- Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) celebrated its 54th foundation day on August 1, 2021.
- Jaipur’s lawyer Zuber represented India at Second International Youth Summit 2021 held in Turkey.