Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 23rd June
- SWAMITVA (Survey of Villages and Mapping with Improvised Technology in Village Areas) scheme to be implemented under the partnership of Assam govt. and Survey of India.
- Software Technology Parks of India’s Report claims Andhra Pradesh leads the sector of new job creation under IBPS scheme.
- National High-Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. team up with Indian Green Building Council to prepare world’s first green rating system.
- ‘Jaan Hai To Jahan Hai’ Campaign initiated by Ministry of Minority Affairs to encourage vaccination against coronavirus in rural areas.
- 10,000 centers to be added under Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendras by 2024.
- Bharti Airtel signs agreement with Tata Group to carry out 5G network solutions for India.
- India’s Top 50 Best Workplace – National Thermal Power Corporation becomes only PSU in the list, ranked at 38th
- INS Sahyadri awarded as best ship of eastern fleet at Fleet Award Function 2021.
- World Wide Fund for Nature, India, appoints Upasana Kamineni as its ‘Ambassador of Forest Heroes.
- Ajai Puri re-elected as chairman of Cellular Operators Association of India.
- A grass species named as ‘Lophopogan prasannae’ discovered in Nigidi Forest of Anantapur of Andhra Pradesh.
- Ex captain of India Women Volleyball, Nirmal Kaur passed away. She was wife of Late. Indian sprinter Milkha Singh.
- Three Center of Excellence to be set up in Karnataka under Indo-Israel Project to boost agro-technology.
- Tajinderpal Singh Toor makes new Asian record to qualify Tokyo Olympics in shot put.
- Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan of Armenia wins 53.97% of votes in general election.
- Karim Khan, a British human rights lawyer becomes chief prosecutor of ICC (International Criminal Court).
- American actor Will Smith launched his memoir titled as ‘Will’.
- UNESCO urge to include Australia’s Great Barrier Reef in the list of ‘in danger’
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- Shyam Sundar Jyani received Earth conservation (Land for Life) award by United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification.
- NTCA approves 4th Tiger Reserve of Rajasthan at Ramgarh Vishdhari Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Rajasthan Yoga Foundation awarded ‘Maharishi Patanjali Samman’ to Dhakaram, Dr Shekhar Sharma and Dr Abhinav Joshi.
- Vrashank Chouhan of Udaipur wins silver medal in National level Under 14 Open Online Chess Tournament organized by All India Chess Federation.
- Senior Justice Muneshwar Nath Bhandari of Rajasthan High Court sworn in as Chief Justice of Allahabad High Court.
- State govt. allotted an amount of 15 Crore to construct an ecological park in Sikar.
- Dinesh Kumar Sharma appointed as Head of Rajasthan State Co-operative Services Officer Association.
- 150 Megawatt Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant to be established in Jaisalmer.