Abhishek Shekhawat 0 Comments
Rajasthan Current Affairs 2021 – 26th August
Published on August 26, 2021 by Abhishek Shekhawat |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- National Security Guard commandos to conduct counter terrorism exercise called ‘Gandhiv’ across NCR, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat.
- Start-up Accelerator of Meity for Product Innovation, Development & Growth (SAMRIDH) program launched by Central Govt to support 300 IT enabled start-ups and create 100 unicorns out of them to provide seed funding, mentorship and market access.
- IIT-Hyderabad gets a Centre for Research & Innovation in Artificial Intelligence, launched by Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) launched Chatbot ‘Urja’ in 13 languages for better customer service.
- Sahitya Akademi Award for Odia and Malayalam released; Yashodhara Mishra and Omcherry NN Pillai are the recipients for respective category.
- Sandeep Bakshi reappointed as MD and CEO of ICICI Bank.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala acquires 1.59% shares of Canara Bank.
- Economic Explosives Limited delivers first batch of multi-mode hand grenades to Indian Army.
- Olympian footballer O Chandrasekharan from Kochi passed away.
- Assam to launch ‘AMFIRS’ (Assam Micro Finance Incentive and Relief scheme) in collaboration with Microfinance Institutions Network.
- HYBRIT, a green steel venture by Sweden delivers world’s first 100% fossil free (coal and coke free) steel to Volvo AB (truck manufacturing company).
- Think tanks to prepare for 30th anniversary of India-ASEAN relation, recognized as India-ASEAN Friendship Year.
- India’s Mumbai and Delhi listed in 4th edition top 60 safe cities index 2021, Denmark’s capital Copenhagen tops the list.
- BRICS Meeting: 11th High Representatives responsible for National Security Meeting held, NSA Ajit Doval represented India.
- NASDAQ list: India’s ReNew Power become first country to named in the list released by American Stock Exchange.
- ‘Fatah-1’ guided multi launch rocket system successfully launched by Pakistan.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS
- Rajasthan Homeguard Services Officer Swati Sharma got selected for famous Chevening scholarship to study in University College London.
- Dr Dinesh Kharadi is only CHMO to be honoured with Best CMHO (Chief Medical Health Officer) Award at state level.
- Every year 10 thousand students to be benefitted from CM Anupriti Coaching Scheme.
- State govt to spend INR 100 crore to establish Nav Jeevan Fund under Nav Jeevan Scheme. The scheme aims to rehabilitate alcohol addicts.
- Second virtual edition of Rajasthan Healthcare Conclave organised by Indian Industrial Association on 17th July 2021.
- Ratanlal Daga received Haldhar Organic Award 2020 for innovation in organic farming.