Abhishek Shekhawat 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 27th and 28th June
Published on June 28, 2021 by Abhishek Shekhawat |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) released a report based on Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) technology used Survey of forest areas of 10 states.
- First indigenous aircraft carrier of India will be appointed into Indian Navy’s Eastern Naval Command as ‘INS Vikrant’ in 2022.
- Celebration event organized by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs On 6th anniversary of three transformative Urban Missions – Smart Cities Mission, AMRUT (Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation) and Pradhan-Mantri Aawas Yojana -Urban (PMAY-U).
- Ladakh: two days Hemis Festival celebrated by Tibetan community.
- National Dairy Development Board appoints Meenesh Shah as its Chairman.
- ‘e-PGS’ a web portal launched by Life Insurance of India for business group operations.
- The Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) tests enhanced range versions of indigenous rockets Pinaka and Caliber in Chandipur, Odisha.
- Union Minister of Law and Justice Ravi Shankar Prasad launched an ‘e-filling’ portal ‘itat-e-dwar’ for Income Tax Appellate Tribunal.
- Legendary Carnatic singer Parassala b Ponnammal passed away.
- UN High level Dialogue on Energy 2021 organized by ministerial level thematic forum to implement energy-related goals and target of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- Defence Secretary Ajay Kumar represented India at 9th Moscow Conference on International Security 2021 in Russia.
- Indian Minister of Labour and Employment Santosh Gangwar addressed G20 Labour and Employment Ministers’ Meeting 2021 held in Catania, Italy.
- China replaced UAE to become second largest export destination of India in FY21.
- Jamsteji Nusserwanji Tata, the founder of Tata Group emerges as the top philanthropist of world in last century.
- Shooter Rubina Francis of Madhya Pradesh, India makes a world record at women’s event at World Shooting Para Sport Cup in Peru.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- Rajasthan govt. to honour freedom fighters at their home to mark 80th anniversary of ‘Quit India Movement’ on 9th
- Jhunjhunu’s Neeraj Badola wins silver in Hammer throw at 60th Inter-state Athletics Championship held at Patiala.
- Rajasthan govt approves an amount of 15 Crores in 2021-2022 State budget for Artist’s Welfare Fund to provide financial aid to artists across state.
- CM Ashok Gehlot gives nod to ‘Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah and Grant Scheme-2021’.
- Rajasthan govt. orders to install GPS system in all ambulances operationalized in the state to control the charged amount.
- ‘Beggar-free Rajasthan’ initiative commenced by Rajasthan Skill and Livelihood Development Centre (RSLDC) in Jaipur
- announced to build ‘Major Dhyanchand Stadium’ at block level.
- Biography of Dr Banshidhar Tated of Barmer is listed in the Golden Book of the Earth.