Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
Rajasthan Current Affairs 2021 – 27th August
Published on August 27, 2021 by Just Prep Raj |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Ministry of Jal Shakti launched 100 days Open Defecation Free (ODF) Plus Campaign named SUJALAM to make 1 million Soak-pits, grey water management, provide access to toilet to new households.
- Professional News Broadcasters Standards Authority (PNBSA) a unit of News Broadcasters Federation (NBF) becomes India’s first self-regulatory body; official status granted by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting under Cable Television Networks (Amendment) Rules,2021.
- Amrit Mahotsav App Innovation Challenge 2021 launched by Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY) for Indian start-ups and entrepreneurs.
- Ministry of Civil Aviation signs agreement with the Adani Enterprises Limited to provide services like customs, immigration, plant & animal quarantine, health, meteorological and security services at Jaipur, Guwahati and Thiruvananthapuram airports.
- Google and Fintech to collaborate to launch kids’ safety program ‘Be Internet Awesome’.
- IIM Ahmedabad and Bank of America join hands to launch a Centre for Digital Transformation.
- Uttarakhand appoints Indian Idol’s winner Pawandeep Rajan as brand ambassador for art, culture and tourism.
- Sahitya Akademi Award 2020 for Nepali language is given to Dr Chandrashekhar Kambar.
- US India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF) team up with the United States Trade and Development (USTDA) to launch US-India Climate Technologies Action Group (CTAG).
- India’s NSA Ajit Doval proposed Naval Industry Cooperation to counter balance China at NSA’s meeting of 1st edition of IBSA (India, Brazil, South Africa).
- India extends financial aid by USD 1 million to help Zimbabwe in tackling climate shocks.
- Indian govt to establish SARS-CoV-2 NGS-BRICS consortium in association with BRICS to study impact of COVID-19 on TB patients.
- G. Sathiyan of India wins International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) Czech International Open 2021.
- Former cricketer of England and Journalist Ted Dexter passed away.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS
- IPS Officer Pankaj Kumar Singh appointed as Director General of Border Security Force.
- Bhanwar Singh Samor of Churu receives Sahitya Akademi Award 2020 in Rajasthani for his book ‘Sanskriti Ri Sanatan Deeth’.
- Rajasthan to become first state of India to bring Right to Health Bill in assembly.
- Rajasthan’s Neena Singh appointed as Additional Director General of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
- NRI women from 50 countries across the world participated in virtual Global NRI Teej Celebration organised by Rajasthan Foundation.
- CM Gehlot approved financial aid of INR 561 crore for NABARD funded road development work.
- Rajasthan to set up Centre of Excellence in Dairy sector in association with Denmark.
- Rajasthan’s female scientist Dr Priyanka Sharma nominated for Prince Sultan Bin Abdul Azeez Prize for Water 2020-2021.