Abhishek Shekhawat 0 Comments
Rajasthan Current Affairs 2021 – 28th August
Published on August 28, 2021 by Abhishek Shekhawat |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- East Sikkim ranked first in NER District SDG Index & Dashboard 2021-22 released by NITI Aayog.
- Cisco and NITI Aayog team up for an initiative ‘WEP Nxt’ to encourage women entrepreneurship in India.
- Indian govt on behalf of Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) signed an MoU with United Arab Emirates (UAE) to send Indian professors of social science to spend 6-10 months of teaching in New York University Abu Dhabi.
- All India Council for Technical Education launched a hackathon on National Security named ‘MANTHAN 2021’ in association with Bureau of Police Research and Development.
- ‘e-Haat’ portal launched by HCL Foundation to support artisans and boost handicraft sector.
- Ministry of Labour & Employment launched ‘e-Shram’ portal for registration of organised workers.
- Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya appointed as chairperson of ‘Stop TB Partnership Board’.
- A 400 km relay marathon ‘Jazbaa-e-Tiranga’ organised by Indian army in Jammu & Kashmir.
- At BRICS Central Bank Governors meeting, Indian Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman and RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das represented the nation.
- 27th Universal Postal Union Congress: The meeting held in Abidjan elected India to Council of Administration and Postal Operations Councils.
- Kearney and World Economic Forum (WEF) report ‘Shifting Global Value Chains: the India Opportunity’ suggests the contribution of India to the global economy will be USD 500 billion by 2030.
- First ever G-20 Ministerial Conference on Women’s Empowerment held in Italy discussed labour and economic empowerment and work life balance.
- Republic of Maldives signs agreement of $530 million with India’s Afcons Infrastructure Ltd for largest infrastructure project in the Maldives called ‘Greater Male Connectivity Project’.
- World athletics U20 Championships held in Nairobi, Kenya; India bags three medals, Kenya topped the list.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS
- Cricketers – Ravi Bishnoi (Senior category) and Aman Singh Shekhawat (Junior Category) to receive 28th Mathuradas Mathur Award given by Rajasthan Blues.
- State govt to establish Rajasthan Urban Development Finance to provide financial aid to weak municipal bodies.
- 15-20 lakhs sportsperson of 50 thousand villages to take part in Rural Games 2021 to be organized in November.
- Women Engineering College of Makhupura, Ajmer nominated as District Green Champion Award 2021.
- Rajasthan’s 8 Shooters to represent India at Shooting Junior World Cup.
- Rajasthan Handicraft Week to be celebrated in December at Rajasthan Haat in Jaipur.
- Green Agriculture Project to be launched at Desert National Park situated in Jaisalmer and Barmer.
- Dudhwakhara Community Health Centre of Churu ranked first at Kayakalpa Program in Rajasthan.