Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
Rajasthan Current Affairs 2021 – 29th and 30th August
- Delhi Govt appointed actor Sonu Sood as brand ambassador of ‘De sh Ke Mentors’ Program.
- The Election Commission of India organized a two-day consultation workshop named ‘SVEEP’ (Systematic Voters’ Education and Electoral Participation).
- Mahindra Defence Systems Ltd bags the contract of worth INR 1349.95 crore from Defence Ministry to supply 14 Integrated Anti-submarine Warfare Defence Suite (IADS) to the Indian Navy.
- Army Sports Institute Stadium in Pune renamed as ‘Neeraj Chopra Stadium’ and inaugurated by Rajnath Singh.
- Govt launched BH-Series (Bharat Series) for vehicle registration to allow seamless transfer of vehicles across the states and union territories.
- AIIMS Delhi is the first Hospital in India to have own fire station.
- Vidya Balan (Best performance female), Surya Sivakumar (Best Performance male) and Anurag Basu (Best director) received 12th Indian Film Festival of Melbourne Awards 2021.
- Governor of Tamil Nadu Banwarilal Purohit gets additional charge as Governor of Punjab and Chandigarh.
- Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) appoints Amit Banerjee as its new CMD (Chairman & Managing Director).
- Nakul Chopra becomes CEO of Broadcast Audience Research Council India (BARC).
- Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology launched QSim to strengthen research in Quantum Computing in India.
- Indian Coast Guard ship ‘Vigraha’ get commissioned by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh.
- Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change declares Deepor Beel Wildlife Sanctuary of Assam as eco-sensitive zone.
- Justice Vineet Kothari becomes acting Chief Justice of Gujarat High Court.
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs gives three cities of Andhra Pradesh viz Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada and Tirupati Water Plus Certificate.
- A multi-lateral military exercise ‘Shared Destiny -2021’ to be conducted among China, Pakistan, Thailand and Mongolia.
- Indian Agriculture Minister Nardendra Singh Tomar addressed 11th BRICS Agriculture ministers Meeting,2021.
- In 1st edition of the Global DeFi (decentralised Finance) Adoption Index US ranked first while India ranked sixth among 154 countries.
- University of Birmingham and Edinburgh at UK received Guinness World Award for a study on Covid-19 conducted at Indian hospitals.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS
- Major Rachna Hudda of Jhunjhunu district hoisted the Indian tricolour at Manirang peak situated in Himachal Pradesh under Trai-Services All-Women Mountaineering Campaign.
- Rajasthan govt has launched ‘Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act,2016’ on 13 August 2021.
- Dr CP Joshi inaugurated Helicopter Joyride in Nathdwara for tourists.
- A Bio CNG plant of worth INR 8 crore to be established in the city by Bhilwara District Milk Production Union Limited.
- Govt has approved a budget of INR 203.83 crore to provide water to 7 districts under ‘Nal se Jal Mission’.
- Governor Kalraj Mishra orders to develop curriculum of technical courses in English, Hindi and regional languages.
- CM Gehlot approves to establish third Sainik school of the state in Alwar district.