Abhishek Shekhawat 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 30th June
Published on June 30, 2021 by Abhishek Shekhawat |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- 3rd India-Bhutan Development Co-operation Talk – India promised to give Rs 4500 Crores for development projects and Rs 400 Crores for the transitional Trade Support Facility under Bhutan’s 12th Five Year Plan (2018-2023).
- National Convention on preservation of obesity hosted by NITI Aayog and United Nations.
- President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurates Dr Bheem Rao Ambedkar Cultrual Centre in Lucknow.
- INS Tabar to take part in Russian Navy Day celebration and participate in joint exercise of Africa & Europe Navies.
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises launched Indian Bank’s ‘MSME Prerna’ in Maharashtra.
- Umesh Sinha re-appointed as the Deputy Election Commissioner of India.
- Department of Justice launches ‘Enforcing Contracts Portal’ to bring Ease of Doing Business (EoDB) in India.
- New discovered spider species named ‘Icius Tukarami’ as a tribute to 26/11 Martyr Tukaram Omble.
- Swimmer Sajan Prakash from Kerala becomes first Indian swimmer to make Olympic ‘A’ cut.
- Shafali Verma becomes youngest Indian cricketer to debut in all cricket formats.
- Veteran Malayalm Cinematographer and Director Sivasankaran Nair passed away.
- Justice Ravi Vijaykumar Malimath appointed as acting Chief Justice of Himachal Pradesh High Court.
- Massive Earth Foundation team up with UNEP to launch LowCarbon.Earth Challenge in Asia Pacific.
- UNODC Report titled ‘Abused and Neglected- A Gender Perspective on Aggravated Migrant Smuggling Offences & Responses’ suggest widespread violence on smuggled migrants.
- Japan to offer $9.3 million to build Cold Chain facilities for Vaccines in India.
- Additional support of $41 million to India announced by US.
- Journalist P Sainath of India gets Japan’s Fukuoka Grand Prize 2021.
- Swedish PM Stefan Lofven resigned after losing No-Confidence Vote.
- India’s Apurva Chandra, the Chair of the governing body of International Labour Organization (ILO) term ends in June.
- India’s Deepika Kumari becomes No. 1 archer in the world. She wins hat-trick gold medals in Archery World Cup Stage-3.
- Former caretaker Prime Minister of Pakistan Mir Hazar Khan Khoso passed away.
- McAfee Antivirus founder John McAfee found dead in a prison in Spain.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- Government College in Bijoliya of Bhilwara to be named after freedom fighter Late. Vijay Singh Pathik.
- CM Gehlot approves a budget of Rs. 731 Crore and 23 Lakh for non-patchable and missing link roads in 191 constituent assembly areas under SRAF Scheme.
- Rajasthan govt. plans door-step delivery of food grains to disabled people.
- Dr Mangal Badal of Ganganagar to receive Rajasthani Bal Sahitya Award for his literary work ‘Kudrat Ro Nyaav’.
- Om Changani got ‘Pride of Rajasthan’ Award in Rajasthan International Film Festival.
- According to 20th Animal Census, the number of camels decreased by 34.69% in Rajasthan. There are 2.13 lakh camels in Rajasthan at present with highest number in Jaisalmer and lowest in Pratapgarh district.