- India’s first green hydrogen electrolyser factory established by Ohmium India Pvt. Ltd. in Bengaluru.
- PM Modi inaugurated four museum galleries at renovated Jallianwala Bagh Smarak in Amritsar
- The Ministry of Civil Aviation replaced Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) rules by introducing the Drone Rules (2021).
- Ministry of Coal launched ‘Vriksharopan Abhiysn-2021’ to plant trees around coal fields across the country as a part of the Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav.
- A list of 44 teachers to be awarded with National Awards 2021 released by Ministry of Education.
- E-Gopala app and IMAP web portal launched by Ministry of Animal Husbandry and Dairying to educate dairy farmers.
- ISRO study suggests land degradation is the most urgent environmental issue in India particularly in north-eastern states.
- India’s chess player SP Sethuraman wins Barcelona Open Chess Tournament 2021.
- German Navy’s ‘Bayren’ and India Navy’s ‘Trikand’ carried out bilateral maritime exercise in Gulf of Aden.
- At India-ASEAn Engineering Partnership Summit 2021, Commerce and Industry Minister for State Anupriya Patel projected India’s export to ASEAN at USD 46 Billion in FY22.
- Indian cricketer Stuart Binny announced his retirement from international cricket.
- Summer Paralympics 2020 Tokyo: India wins 7 medals till August 30; Bhavinben Patel of Gujarat bags silver in table tennis; Sumit Antil wins gold in Javelin throw.
- Famous US TV actor and Emmy award winner Ed Asner passed away. He is best known for his role in movie ‘Up’.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS
- Paralympics Tokyo 2020: Avni Lekhara (Shooting), Devendra Jhajhariya and Sundar Singh Gujar (Javelin throw) from Rajasthan win gold, silver and bronze respectively.
- CM Gehlot approves an additional budget of INR 6 crore 89 lakhs to operate Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy Universities in the state.
- Manvi Soni and Aatmika Gupta from Udaipur selected to represent India in Junior Shooting World Championship 2021.
- State govt announced to award INR 5000 to the person who take the people injured in the accident to the hospital under Life Saviour Scheme/ Jeevan Rakshak Yojana.
- Veda Vidyapeeth of INR 25 crore to be established in Banswara district.
- Rajasthan govt has announced to establish ‘Peace and Non-violence Directorate’ in the state.