- A science city named after Rajiv Gandhi to be established in Maharashtra.
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology pair up with NLU Delhi and NLIU Bhopal to establish a Cyber lab for ‘Online Capacity Building Program on Cyber Law, Crime Investigation and Digital Forensics’.
- Indian army to buy 100 suicide drones named ‘SkyStriker’ from Israel’s company.
- Maharatna Central Public Sector Undertaking ‘POWERGRID’ becomes only PSU to receive ‘Association for Talent Development (ATD) 2021 BEST Award’.
- Suman Sharma appointed as Managing Director of Solar Energy Corporation of India.
- CSIR -National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) developed a new generation aircraft ‘Hansa’; successfully made its first flight.
- Ministry of Child and Women Development to celebrate ‘Poshan Maah’ throughout September month as a part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- Border Roads Organization (BRO) to construct and upgrade road networks in Ladakh.
- Asian Squash Federation appoints Cyrus Poncha as its vice-president.
- India becomes first country in the world to launch ‘Plastics Pact’ to create a platform where plastic can be reused and do not pollute environment.
- India makes record of winning 19 medals in 2020 Tokyo Paralympics.
- Nepal and India signed an agreement to reconstruct the damaged projects of 2015 earthquake.
- THE World University Ranking 2022: Oxford University topped; India’s IISc Bengaluru only one to rank between 301-350 cohort.
- UNESCO’s APDIM (The Asian and Pacific Centre for the Development of Disaster Information Management) Report suggests 500 million Indians are impacted from poor air quality due to sand and dust storms.
- International Labour Organization released World Social Protection Report; finds 53% of people lack social security.
- India’s Sai Life Sciences signs the world’s largest sustainability initiative ‘United Nations Global Compact (UNGC).
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS
- Jaipur’s Krishna Nagar wins gold medal in badminton in 202 Tokyo Paralympics.
- Rajasthan Tourism Department to transform Sambhar Lake into an ecological destination and organize Sambhar festival every year,
- State govt launched a mobile application named ‘Rajasthan Tourism’; inspired by the Kerela govt.
- Dr Veena Acharya honoured in a digital event organized by Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Society of India and Indian College of Gynae of State on the occasion of Teachers’ Day.
- Rajasthan govt has established a three tier grievances redressal committee.
- Rajeshwar Singh appointed as chairman and managing director of Rural Agricultural Area Development Authority.
- CM Gehlot approved the proposal to amend the Plot Allotment Act (Bhukhand Avantan Niyam) 2015.