Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 5th August
Published on August 6, 2021 by Just Prep Raj |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Union Cabinet allows to continue functioning of 1,023 fast tracks special courts along with 389 POSCO courts.
- The highest road at 19,300 feet constructed by Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Umlingla Pass in Eastern Ladakh.
- Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari appointed retired Justice V M Kanade as Lokayukta of Maharashtra.
- Padma Sachdeva, a renowned Dogri author and Padma Shri awardee, passed away.
- Vodafone Idea (Vi) – Kumar Mangalam Birla resigns as Non-Executive Director and Non-Executive Chairman of the Board.
- An earthquake warning application ‘Uttarakhand Bhookamp Alert’ launched by Uttarakhand State Disaster Management Authority in collaboration with IIT Roorkee.
- A TT war gaming exercise was organized for the first time between all three Indian Armed Services.
- Chandigarh’s Centenarian Sprinter Man Kaur ‘Miracle’ passed away.
- Cm Arvind Kejriwal launched an initiative ‘Delhi@2047’ to make Delhi a global city by 2047.
- NSO Survey suggests rise in unemployment rate to 13.3% in Q2 FY21.
- Ministry of State for Social Justice and Empowerment to establish Garima Grihas for transgender persons.
- Andhra Pradesh signs agreement with Bank of Baroda for financial aid to launch ‘Fish Andhra Scheme ‘
- Sai Life Science wins Golden Peacock National Training Award 2021.
- Mini Ipe becomes Managing Director of Life Insurance Corporation.
- India becomes ‘Associate Observer’ in the Community of Portuguese Language Countries (CPLP).
- Entrepreneur Ajay Dilawri of Indian Origin receives Order of British Columbia in Canada.
- Pakistani cricketer Mohammad Rizwan makes world record for most runs scored in T20I in a year by surpassing Paul Stirling of Ireland.
- Indian Boxer Lovlina Borgohain wins bronze medal at Tokyo Olympics.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- Rajasthan’s first woman Excise Inspector Rekha Mathur gets retired from the post of DEO on 30 July 2021.
- State’s Health Minister Dr Raghu Sharma launched ‘Sachal Van Service’ for identification of cancer disease at initial stage.
- Hotflix Digital Media to provide an OTT platform for the production of Rajasthani Films.
- Govt to distribute Scooty to students of minority communities under Kala Bai Bheel Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Scheme.
- Govt approved to start 91 new Veterinary Clinics in Gram Panchayats.
- Rajasthan Police initiated Gram Rakshak Yojana to provide internal security and control crime in rural areas.
- State sets target to produce 30,000 MW electricity through solar energy by 2024.
- Rajasthan ranked 11th in Performance Grading Index 2019-20.