Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 6th July
Published on July 6, 2021 by Just Prep Raj |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu addresses two meetings: 19th meeting of Governing Council & 20th meeting of Governing Body of Indian Council of World Affairs (ICWA).
- Ministry of Education launched ‘A Financial Literacy Book’ for class 6 students, developed by CBSE with the effort of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
- Indian Oil Corporation signs pact to buy 3 million tons crude oil from Guyana.
- PM Modi addressed virtual CoWIN (COVID-19 Vaccine Intelligence Work) Global Conclave 2021 to offer an online platform as a digital public good to the world to combat COVID-19.
- The second largest of India and world’s third largest cricket stadium to be built in Jaipur.
- Flipkart joins PhonePe to digitize its cash-on-delivery.
- Umesh Khose of Osmanabad won National ICT Award for School Teachers 2018-19, announced by CIET-NCERT.
- Kuvempu Award 2020 is received by Odia poet Rajendra Kishore Pande.
- Pushkar Singh Dhami becomes new CM of Uttarakhand after the resignation of Tirath Singh Rawat.
- Ministry of Heavy industries and Public Enterprise launched six technology innovation platforms developed by IIT-Madras for exchange of research and technological development knowledge.
- A 24*7 Mental health helpline ‘Sukoon’ initiated by J&K State Disaster Response Force in response to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Boxer M.C. Marry Kom and Hockey player Manpreet Singh to be flag bearer of India at opening ceremony of Tokyo Olympics while Wrestler Bajrang Punia to be flag bearer in closing ceremony.
- The second Foreign Office Consultations between India and Ghana held at Accra (The Capital of Ghana).
- FY-4B meteorological satellite launched into space by China to monitor and prevent sea surface temperature, ice coverage and natural disasters.
- India wins 4 medals at ISSF (International Shooting Sport Federation) Shooting World Cup held in Osijek, Croatia.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- Indra Mahila Shakti Kendra to be established in all district head offices to provide facilities like guidance and counselling, training for financial empowerment and personality development to urban and rural females of all ages.
- Rajasthan ranked at 11th position with 859/1000 score in Performance Grading Index 2019-20 released by Ministry of Education.
- Rajasthan aims to produce 30,000 MW electricity through solar energy by 2024.
- State Governor Kalraj Mishra’s biography titled ‘Kalraj Mishra Nimmit Matra Hoon Main’ launched on July 1, 2021.
- Ajmer’s Bhanwar Singh Palada appointed as National Deputy Head of National Kho-Kho Association.
- Dr Gajdaan Charan of Deedwana to be honoured with ‘Lok Kavi Mohan Mandela Memorial Award for Folk Literature’.
- CM Gehlot inaugurated ultra-modern facility equipped ‘Vedanta Cares Field Hospital’ in Barmer.
- Jaipur ranked 22nd in the list of top 100 cities released by Environment Risk Outlook 2021 Report.