Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 8th July
- Puneet Dalmia to head a 25-member Development Council for the Cement Industry (DCCI) formed by Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- Land Ports Authority of India (LPAI) announced to establish 24 integrated Check posts (ICPs) on land borders by 2025.
- Axis Bank joins hand with Indian Army to initiate ‘Power Salute’ scheme to offer Defence Service Salary Package.
- India’s first AI based home loan selection engine ‘Easiloan’ launched.
- 43 ministers sworn in during expansion and reshuffling of Union Cabinet.
- 7 Cabinet Ministers of Union government resigned from their position.
- Ex-Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh & Congress Politician Virbhadra Singh passed away.
- A Web Portal to inspect electrical wing launched by Jammu & Kashmir LG Manoj Sinha.
- TP Central Odisha Distribution Limited receives support of Indusland Bank to launch Digital Payment Network in Odisha.
- Swedish Parliament re-elects Stefan Lofven as Prime Minister.
- Indian Woman Cricketer Mithali Raj leads in all forms of women’s international cricket.
- Jovenel Moise, the president of Haiti killed at the age of 53.
- National Institute of Biomedical Genomics in West Bengal created world’s first database of Genomic Variants of Oral cancer under Department of Biotechnology.
- Kanchan Ugursandi of India becomes world’s first to complete Solo Motorcycle Expedition covering 18 passes in Himalayas.
- FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry) report suggests Indian industry to cross USD 188 billion by 2025.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations releases report titled “Promoting youth engagement and employment in agriculture and food systems” to appeal youth to save future food security.
- The Organization for Economic Co-operation & Development (OECD) report ‘OECD Employment Outlook 2021’ suggests 22 million people lost jobs in developed nations due to COVID-19.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- State Cabinet approves Rajasthan Educational State and Subordinate Service Rule 2021.
- Rajasthan govt approves the proposal of establishment of Legislative Council.
- ‘Prashashan Gaon ke Sang Abhiyan’ to be launched on the 2 October on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti
- Indra Gandhi Urban Credit Card Scheme to be launched to offer loan upto 50 thousand rupees to 5 lakhs Youth and Unemployed people in the state.
- Rare species of black head royal snake found in Sirohi district.