Abhishek Shekhawat 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 8th June
Published on June 8, 2021 by Abhishek Shekhawat |NATIONAL AFFAIRS:
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Ministry of Education released Performance Grading Index (PGI) 2019-20 for States and UTs. Punjab, Chandigarh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andaman & Nicobar Islands among top in school education performance.
- First Electric Vehicle city plan of India to be established in Kevadia of Gujarat.
- 3 E-pilot projects for production and supply of ethanol across India launched by PM Modi in Pune on the occasion of World Environment Day.
- National Botanical Research Institute (CSIR-NBRI) signed MoU with National Medicinal Plant Board (NMPB) to grow and produce medicinal and herb plants in India.
- A seed mini-kit program to distribute high yielding seeds among farmers, launched by Union Agricultural Minister – Narendra Singh Tomar. It will be funded under National Food Security Mission.
- 95% of total loans will be sanctioned by PSU Banks under PM Svanidhi Scheme.
- 3725 Crore approves by State Bank of India for development of Noida International Airport.
- Ministry of Commerce released following data
- Export increased to USD 32.21 billion
- Import increased to USD 38.53 billion
- Oil import increased to USD 9.45 billion
- Trade deficit increased to USD 6.32 billion
- Indian woman cricketer, Shafali Verma shines at first position as world No. 1 Batter in T20 rankings.
- Padma Shri Awardee, Dr lakshmi Nandan Bora passed away. He was an Assamese Litterateur.
- M Anandakrishnan, Padma Shri recipient and former Vice-Chancellor of Anna University passed away.
- Chile hosted 12th Chief Energy Ministerial 2021 and 6th Mission Innovation Ministerial for Clean Energy and Innovation. The theme is – ‘Ambition into Action – Turning a Year of ambition into a Decade of Delivery’.
- With the focus on UN Sustainable Development Goals, 8th triennial conference of International Nitrogen Initiative held by Germany’s Federal Environment Agency.
- FATF’s status of ‘Enhanced follow-up’ retained by Pakistan.
- Virendra Nanavati, Vice-President of Indian Olympic Association becomes member of International Swimming Federation (FINA) Bureau.
- Husain Al-Musallam of Kuwait elected as member of FINA.
- Arun Venkataraman nominated by US President Joe Biden as Director General of US and Foreign Commercial Service and the Assistant Secretary for Global Martkets in the Commerce Department.
- Formula One Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2021 won by Serigo Perez of Mexico.
- A unique white snake of rat snake species found in Udaipur.
- CM Gehlot inaugurated third Tourist Police station in Jodhpur city.
- Kota district ranked first in inoculating vaccines to young citizens (18-44 age) in Rajasthan.
- Ganga Singh Gautham of Dausa, awarded by ‘Rajasthan Bunkar Ratna Award’.
- A famous Hindi poet of Rajasthan Dr Ravindra Rajhans passed away.
- ‘Vriksharopan Nigrani App’ launched by the Government of Rajasthan to monitor plantation locations.
- ‘Operation Pranvayu’ started by District Collector of Nagaur – Dr Rajendra Kumar Saini to strengthen health infrastructure of the district.