Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 9th June
Published on June 9, 2021 by Just Prep Raj |NATIONAL AFFAIRS:
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Indian Oil Corporation contracted with Gujarat Government to invest in 6 projects in Gujarat refinery at Koyali of worth INR 24,000 Crore. It includes first Hydrogen dispensing station of India.
- First international Maritime Cluster of India to be established by Gujarat Maritime Board (GMB) at GIFT city (Gujarat International Finance Tec-City)
- An E-book on major reforms – ’20 Reforms in 2020’ released by Ministry of Defence.
- ‘Indus Best Mega Food Park’ inaugurated in Raipur by Union Food Minister – Narendra Singh Tomar.
- Asia’s first workshop on Memory studies hosted by IIT Madras.
- HSBC appoints Hitendra Dave as its CEO.
- 3 indigenous Advanced Light Helicopter inducted by Indian Navy at INS Deg in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- Oral Amphotericin B(AmB) developed by IIT Hyderabad to treat post-covid fungal infections.
- Indian Men and Women hockey team ranked as 4th and 9th in International Hockey Federation world ranking 2021.
- ‘Pran Vayu Data Pension Scheme’ & Oxy-Van initiative started by Haryana government.
- India elected in Asia-pacific states category to UN Economic and Social Council for term 2022-24
- Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors of G7 Nations signed an agreement to introduce corporate tax.
- Heidelberg Cement company to make first CO2-Neutral Plant in Sweden by 2030.
- $500 million approved by World Bank to support MSMEs of India.
- Abdulla Shahid of Maldives elected as president of UN General Assembly for its 76th
- Ranjitsingh Disale appointed as educational Advisor of World Bank.
- SpaceX’s Dragon Capsule send microorganisms and squids to International Space Stations.
- A new world record set by China’s ‘Artificial Sun’ of running at 120 million degree Celsius.
- State government inaugurated oxygen plant and other medical facilities in 5 districts – Barmer, Jaisalmer, Jaipur, Bhilwara and Udaipur.
- University of Dairy and Food Technology to be established in Bassi.
- Government schools to observe ‘No Bag Day’ on every Saturday.
- Dudhwakhara Community Health Centre of Churu district ranked first at state level in Kayakalp Program.
- Ajitabh Sharma becomes Head & Management Director of Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation.
- 51 Teachers honored at first time celebrated ‘Teacher’s Honour Function’ in the field of Higher Education.