- Vartika Shukla is the first women to become to Chairperson and Manging Director of ‘Engineering India Limited.
- Cruise Service begins in the Ganga River between Varanasi and Chunar to boost tourism.
- Karbi Anglong Peace Accord signed between Union Govt, Assam State Govt and six factions of the Karbi on 4 September 2021.
- India’s first Dugong Conservation Reserve to be built in Palka Bay in Tamil Nadu to protect endangered marine mammal Dugong (Sea Cow).
- Vatan Prem Yojana launched by Gujarat govt to develop better infrastructure and other facilities in the state.
- Suhas Yathiraj becomes first IAS officer to win medal in Paralympics.
- Ayush Ministry launched ‘AYUSH AAP KE DWAR’ scheme to distribute medicinal plants to staff
- ISRO and IISc researchers collaborate to develop a device to do microbial experiments in outer space.
- Battle between Taliban and opposition forces take place in the Panjshir Valley of Afghanistan.
- PM Modi leaves behind Joe Biden, Angela Merkel and other leaders in Morning Consult Global Ratings.
- Japan PM Yoshihide Suga to not to participate in re-election as party leader.
- India’s Minister of External Affairs attend 4th round of Indo-Danish Joint Commission Meeting held in Copenhagen.
- The 66 million years old biggest Triceratops named ‘Big John’ to be auctioned in France.
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS
- Dr PK Mishra appointed as chief legal advisor by Federation of Rajasthan Trade and Industry (FORTI)
- Rajasthan to permit free travel to all the students appearing for the state competitive exams.
- Dr Vinay Malhotra becomes superintendent of SMS hospital.
- State Health Minister Dr Raghu Sharma launched poster of Tennis Premier League to be organized in the honour of corona warriors.
- An event ‘Music of Maangniyar’ organized in Jawahar Kala Kendra in Jaipur.
- CM Gehlot inaugurated 50 new Maa-Badi centres on the occasion of the World Tribal Day.
- Barmer’s Govt PG College honoured with ‘Green Champion Award’ by Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education of Ministry of Education.
- CM Gehlot announced to set up ‘Environmental Management Cell’.