Just Prep Raj 0 Comments
RAJASTHAN CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021 – 29 July
Published on July 29, 2021 by Just Prep Raj |
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Just Prep Raj
- Indian Sports Honour declares Pramod Bhagat as differently abled Sportsman of the year.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh addressed conclave of SCO Defence Ministers in Tajikistan.
- Basavaraj S Bommai replaces BS Yediyurappa to become 23rd Chief Minister of Karnataka.
- RBI approves Ladakh to acquire 8.23% stake in J&K Bank.
- The Ministry of Women and Child-Development (MWCD) launched a web portal ‘pmcaresforchildren.in’ to identify children eligible for assistance under ‘PM Cares for Children’.
- An Indian Badminton Legend Nandu Natekar passed away. He was also an Arjun Awardee.
- Renowned violinist ‘Kalaimaamani’ Sikkil R Bhaskaran passed away.
- Second Rafale squadron operationalized by Indian Air Force at Hasimara in West Bengal.
- WTO Report: European Union tops while India ranked 9th in Agricultural produce exports in 2019.
- IMF predicts dip in India’s GDP to 9.5% from 12.5% for FY22.
- UN Food Systems Summit: 3 Indian Small and Medium-sized Enterprises namely Edible Routes Private Limited, Oorja Development Solutions India and Taru Naturals bags title of ‘Best Small Business: Good for All’.
- Shehroze Kashif, a 19-year-old mountaineer of Pakistan become youngest to climb K2 (second highest peak of the world).
RAJASTHAN STATE AFFAIRS:
- State govt. launches mission ‘Niryatak Bano’ to support local traders to grow their businesses to foreign countries.
- Hanumangarh ranked first in online education according to ‘Back to School’ Report.
- 267th Foundation Day of Salasar Balaji temple celebrated in Churu district.
- Union govt approves a budget of Rs. 1,100 crores for development of National Highway- 8 in Rajasthan.
- State cabinet approves a budget of Rs. 22 crores and 80 lakhs for redevelopment of Jakham Irrigation Project in Pratapgarh district.